BB1st clan recruiting
BB1st is a new clan that is cherching people who could make crow up here, so if you know well assault cube, that youre a good gamer, or if you could host server, you could have important place in clan.

Don't be afraid to post on http://BB1stclan.webs.com.
Thanks given by:
Maybe you ought to post in french ;)

cherching = searching
Thanks given by:
Bonjour mes amis et bienvenue sur le forum, bonne chance avec votre quête de nouveaux membres ...
Thanks given by:
Lol RR :)
Thanks given by:
BB1st has grow up and need someone who could host for us a 24/7 server. The one who could create this server could become a co-leader of the clan.

En français maintenant puisque lon me le demande :p. BB1st a grandit et a maintenant besoin d'un membre qui pourrai nous permetttre d'avoir un (ou plusieur) serveur(s) ouvert 24h/24 7j/7. Celui qui pourra nous aider a grandir se vera attribuer le poste de co-leader.

I wish we will answer to me and i wish you a good game for all.

En esperant que j'aurais une réponse, je vous souhaite a tous: "Good Game"
Thanks given by:
[french]

C'est assez délicat comme annonce quand même...

Un server 24/7, ça sous entend un server à acheter (du moins si tu veux un server avec un ping digne de ce nom... Ou alors quelqu'un avec une très bonne connection). Je suis pas sûr qu'il y ai 50 joueurs sur le jeu qui correspondent à ces critères.

Maintenant je te suggère d'aller visiter le forum français d'assaultcube, tu pourras peut être rencontrer des gens motivés pour t'en payer un... Tu peux aussi te procurer un server grâce à des réductions je crois, faudra que tu demandes à Darknot. (pas sûr que ça soit encore d'actualité)

Poste quelque chose là bas : http://assaultcube-fr.frenchboard.com/

[/french]

PS: You don't need to create 3 threads for the same message :D
Thanks given by:
n00b clan, im not gonna make a n00b clan a server. That is final.
Thanks given by:
I like how people are social...
Thanks given by:
who are we to decide if they are a noob clan I say welcome, and i dont care what laungage its in...
Thanks given by:
Thanks anderson and thanks for all your reply. I know that a serv open 24/7 say a computer open 24/7 or to pay for that but i see that MyS, DES, TyD or BoB clan has a lot of serv open 24/7. I want to create a clan with good gamer and i need a serv open 24/7 to have real pgm but how does mys and all other clan do to have so many serv?
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 11, 01:54PM)slim95 Wrote: but how does mys and all other clan do to have so many serv?

$$$.
And not just that, but also people who constantly take care of the servers.

Thanks given by:
I cant speak for all but most DES members host a sever or have at one time so really we have more than we need. Maybe you should try and get some well known good players to join your clan first, once you have them the servers will come i am sure.

Alternativley get ya wallet out!
Thanks given by: