Never seen thread... XD What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
So today I dyed my hair (Ill post pictures, dont worry) and it got me thinking into what it would be my fellow acubers have crazily done when not thinking straight. So, please, tell us everything about that moment. The after-match, the opinions, the cost... YOU NAME IT!
Thanks given by:
One time while I was playing a game with my friends I jumped off this really fatally high place and I was thinking, damn, how crazy am I, until I remembered that you can't die by falling in AC.
Thanks given by:
i tried to lay an egg.

guesswhat
Thanks given by:
i landed a wall ride sideflip on my skates!
i really wasnt thinking when i first tried it, but hey worked out fine...
EDIT: Can be seen at 0:19 seconds
Thanks given by:
Um, riding down a 100 degree hill on my bike :D
Thanks given by:
I have quite a few examples on my own, like the day I drank too much absinthe and tried to punch a doorman, so he almost choke me to death.
The day I smoked too much weed and was one step away from fatal brain injury A.K.A schizophrenia.
The day I smoked Salvia Divinorum on the underground station and almost fell to the railway.
The day I fought with some guy on the swimming pool and he almost drowned me (12 years old I was).
The day I got a lift home on a (not anymore) friends car and he passed threw red lights as if they were green at light speed.
The day I got a lift home on a (not anymore) friends car and he over-sped threw 20 kilometers of dense fog (new years eve)
:(
... Not anymore though, I´m trying to become a better fella.
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 11, 12:21AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: The day I got a lift home on a (not anymore) friends car and he passed threw red lights as if they were green at light speed.

Light speed?! Probably that's why they looked green.
Thanks given by:
@V-Man :O
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 11, 12:26AM)V-Man Wrote:
(10 Sep 11, 12:21AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: The day I got a lift home on a (not anymore) friends car and he passed threw red lights as if they were green at light speed.

HAHAHA reverse red shift in action!!! aka blue shift.
Thanks given by:
The Craziest thing i've seen is a Lady Breaking the 5 Speed Limit :D
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 11, 12:26AM)V-Man Wrote: Light speed?! Probably that's why they looked green.
L.O.L.

I once had a psychedelic experience while my parents were in the house. I think I died.
Thanks given by:
Myke, I cannot see the video :O
:(((
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 11, 03:49AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Myke, I cannot see the video :O
:(((
really? its just an embedded youtube video.

Thanks given by:
It's blocked by UMG in the USA for WTF!!
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 11, 12:26AM)V-Man Wrote:

RESPECT
Thanks given by:
One day I was making 3 phone talks at one time at work, to cover my workmates that was doing some crazy shit on boss's computer. When they returned, i felt like I would cast thunderbolts from my head.
Thanks given by:
had my friend taze me, apparently i had a concussion, but i dont remmeber, i dont remmeber geting tazed either :/
Thanks given by:
Omigosh
I got tazed too!
* V-Man high five
Thanks given by:
*high fives back
Ya :D
Thanks given by:
bumpidump
[Image: 6oiwSl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
First thing I thought of:
[Image: 8073-27015.gif]
Thanks given by:
I'm banging **MAJOR_Bitch
So, I'm on top and as I'm about to finish....
I gather the bed sheets in my arms like a cape
Start flapping my arms and squawking like a pterodactyl.

**Girlfriends irc name
Thanks given by:
SCREAWWWW
Thanks given by: