~TgS~'s 1st year anniversary
Apparently, ~TgS~'s 1st year anniversary passed since 3 days. I thought it was on 07-24 since that was the earliest date of registration on our old forums. I send my sincere apologies to the clan members and respected old members.

Happy birthday ~TgS~, congratulations to all the clan members who never let the clan down and always maintained support whenever the clan needed it.

~TgS~ was first started by members who quit |Z!P| (due to inactivity of the clan leader). It was such an imminent move that all the rest of the active |Z!P| clan members shifted towards ~TgS~. It grew so well in the first 5 months until the great backlash. Then things altered and I had to take some serious decisions to perpetuate the renowned Clan's prestige.

Now, ~TgS~ is proud of awesome 9 clan members and a flourishing new forums.

With all happiness and joy, congratulations to: (with no specific order)

Google: An awesome friend and coder. He did our new site.
NightHawkd: An appreciated forum moderator and clan founder.
SilverS: An experienced player and IRL friend.
Hnz.Conas: A great friend with a hell of OSOK skills.
Ash: A prosperous clan member.
TaC: A skilled AC player. Always there for CMs.
Droid: One of the great clan leaders. He had his moments with ~TgS~ which forced him to quit leadership.
XsamaX: One of the best AC players out there. Playing clan matches with him is a joy.
Praetor: One of the best AC players out there. He contributed very much in raising the clan's reputation.
sNeSs: A new friendly clan member. He makes me laugh everytime when I play with him.
Toxicchix: A respected and friendly old clan member. We all like her.
lucky: A great friend back in the days. He had his moments with the AR. Had many fun clan matches with him. And lucky with the lowercase l. :p
Xenon: Was a great support back in the days of my application. A talented AC player too.

Legends:
Administrator
Current Clan Member
Old Clan Member
Founding Member

I hope this anniversary will be a refreshing event for the clan and for the AC scene in general.
Thanks given by:
Isn't Droid in B}?
Thanks given by:
You guys are alive?! Congrats with your anniversary :)
Thanks given by:
Duckett, yes. I'll edit just to clear it up.
Thanks given by:
Lol yes we are alive Wolf and yes Duckett Droid is in B} but that was giving thanks to Droid XD

LONG LIVE ~TgS~ XD
Thanks given by:
great mentioning me in there but whatev :S

GL with the clan!!!
Thanks given by:
Added! My apologies. :)
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 07:00PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Lol yes we are alive Wolf and yes Duckett Droid is in B} but that was giving thanks to Droid XD

LONG LIVE ~TgS~ XD

Yeah, but never said droid had departed TgS.

And yea, long like TgS!
Thanks given by:
you stole my moment ¬¬...

lol joking Happy Birhtday to you too :D
Thanks given by:
I don't want to start a flamewar but:
"Praetor: One of the best AC players out there." <-- lol...

Anyways HB ~TgS~!
Thanks given by:
lol Prae was one of the best and probally still is but he doesnt play anymore =(

But anyways TY Leoi and TY Jack and Happy B-Day to u guys too
Thanks given by:
iirc, they left Z!P for lack of organization, and the inactivity of the leader.

Happy Birthday!

(Actually FEL stole this ones light as I saw the FEL first before looking indepth at the new posts.)
Thanks given by:
hehe thanks Reagan and lol
Thanks given by:
:) Played a lot of good games with you guys, and a lot of funny IRC convos with NightHawkd. GL on year 2 and beyond!
Thanks given by:
thanks Viper and ive had alot of fun convos with u and played alota fun games with ya also and thanks alot =)
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 06:42PM)~TgS~elite Wrote: He had his moments with the AR.

I lol'd.

Glhf.
Thanks given by:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks given by:
Too many cheaters
Thanks given by:
Loved the 1.0 days on the TgS servers. :)
Congrats. :)

EDIT: Sama is beast. ;)
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 06:42PM)~TgS~elite Wrote: Praetor: One of the best AC players out there. He contributed very much in raising the clan's reputation.

Raising? Hum.. ;-)
Congratulations TgS.
Thanks given by:
why is it that when a clan likes to celebrate it people start trolling them -_- guess its just tradition
no offense to those of you who didnt troll :D
Thanks given by:
Thanks Orynge and thanks lucky
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 05:36PM)lucky Wrote: why is it that when a clan likes to celebrate it people start trolling them -_- guess its just tradition
no offense to those of you who didnt troll :D

You have to look past the trolling to see what people really mean. Take undead for example, while he may troll, he's cuddly as a teddy bear.
Thanks given by:
Hell we have never housed cheaters in our clan =/
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 08:03PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Hell we have never housed cheaters in our clan =/

A little history: http://tgs-tourny.darkbb.com/t50p15-tgsp...o3marreira

From TyD blacklist

89.146.107.0 - 189.146.121.255 // [2010-12-01] ~TgS~Praetor - Aimbot
189.180.65.0 - 189.180.70.255
189.230.41.0 - 189.230.44.255
189.230.117.0/24
189.230.170.0 - 189.230.178.255
189.249.47.0 - 189.249.49.255
201.103.98.0 - 201.103.100.255
201.103.121.0 - 201.103.129.255
201.103.188.0 - 201.103.192.255
201.124.55.0 - 201.124.62.255 // End ~TgS~Praetor

Sorry dude.
Thanks given by:
lmao he doesnt aimbot and he never did =/
Thanks given by:
Actually i looked at that two days ago and saw NO REASON for Praetor...just is name and the list of IPs also i have not seen one piece of solid evidence that he did....but lets not start old flamewars shall we?
Thanks given by:
This is an anniversary thread... c'mon. Show some respect towards TgS and talk about Preator's former cheating habits in another thread.
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday
* jAcKRoCk* beakes the akward silence
Thanks given by:
i was gonna say ty Wolf...then i read the second half of your post :/ oh well you tried <3
Thanks given by: