Words cannot explain
First off, I'd like to say sorry for being a horrible big "DouchhhheBag" to the AC community, and people lately, really have no explanation for it, except immaturity, Which I highly need to work on.

I'd also like to apoligize to |FOX|Jack, for insulting him here and here. I also feel the need to apoligize to pwnage{TyD} for this, as I was also acting stupid.

Even if no one here believes me, I was a total douche-bag, and I deserve %60 percent warning points, heck I probably deserve to be banned from the forums all together. In conclusion, I just really really need to improve on my temper, and maturity.

And a Big Sorry to anyone else, I have insulted up until now, I am working toward change, I just need time, and patience, and I am asking every single one of you here, ... Forgive me, for being ignorant, and immature.
Thanks given by:
Apology accepted. Sometimes trying to have fun isn't always nice to others. I made this mistake too :/
Thanks given by:
Shit happens. Just learn to not shit it up again ;D
Thanks given by:
On this note, I can see this becoming a flame-thread. Flame on IRC please (ie not here).
Thanks given by:
I don't want this thread to become a flame thread, I think I know why you're saying this Ronald, but I've learned from my mistakes.
Thanks given by:
I am saying this because you may of angered people in the past, and people may want to do the same here. Nothing about you really.
Thanks given by:
Ahh, That's really what I'm talking about, though they try to anger my, I will just sigh, and say I thought "you"(that person) were above that.
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 11, 03:01AM)Duckett Wrote: Ahh, That's really what I'm talking about, though they try to anger my, I will just sigh, and say I thought "you"(that person) were above that.

If they're angry, that action may make them angrier. I suggest a smile and nothing else :D

Anywho, good job admitting mistakes, keep up the "good work".

Thanks given by:
I'm just gonna say the same thing that I always say to these apology threads:
It is good that you are taking the time to apologize, as it shows that you are sorry for what you have done. However, until you reinforce your words with actions, they are just that: empty words. I wish you luck in upholding your new promise.
Thanks given by:
Im glad some people are nice enough to post things like this, and for that I thank you
Thanks given by:
LMAOWUT. I saw this thread and just HAD to post here!! Duckett, homslice, G-Unit, B-Real, kdoubledeezydashoonceyninershiner, I got yo back. Any you foos wanna flame my boy here I'll whoop yo ass!! You get that?? WHOOP YO ASSSSSS!! Yeah uh huh... so if any yall decide to step just remember... you gotta go through ME first!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCKAS
Thanks given by:
" :\ The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that."
Fail?
Thanks given by:
Nah it's good here. ;D. Fort Minor, Remember the Name if it helps.
Thanks given by:
Just don't make any more fake applications... it really isn't necessary >_>
Keep that in mind and you're alright in my book. Good luck with being on your best behavior ;)
Thanks given by:
Douchebags are people who don't apologize ;D
Thanks given by:
Well, better late than never... Apologies accepted!
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys, and Lantry, you know I'm striving to do better ;)
Thanks given by:
be mature remember ;0
Thanks given by:
Maturity is for the faint of heart.
Thanks given by:
good to have you back MK. for a while there, the forum was pretty calm.
Thanks given by:
too calm...
Thanks given by:
And shimmyness (?)
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 11, 10:48PM)MorganKell Wrote: Maturity is for the faint of heart.

As I recall, alcoholism causes the faint of heart.
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah? Well as I recall (Where art thee with yonder mead wench?!) alcoholism is the requisite for glorious deeds worthy of The Remembrance. I happen to personify each of these qualities to the shot. You may bask in my glow. (Btw how many PMs you get about culling / obvious Battletech reference?)

5 Stages of Being Drunk

Stage 1 - SMART
This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known Universe. You know everything and want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen.At this stage you are always RIGHT. And of course the person you are talking to is very WRONG. This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are SMART.

Stage 2 - GOOD LOOKING
This is when you realise that you are the BEST LOOKING person in the entire bar and that people fancy you. You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing they fancy you and really want to talk to you.Bear in mind that you are still SMART, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun.

Stage 3 - RICH
This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world. You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have an armoured truck full of money parked behind the bar. You can also make bets at this stage, because of course, you are still SMART, so naturally you will win all your bets.It doesn't matter how much you bet 'cos you are RICH. You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, because now you are the BEST LOOKING person in the world.

Stage 4 - BULLET PROOF
You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing. This is because nothing can hurt you. At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge to a battle of wits or money.You have no fear of losing this battle because you are SMART, you are RICH and hell, you're BETTER LOOKING than they are anyway!

Stage 5 - INVISIBLE
This is the Final Stage of Drunkenness.
At this point you can do anything because NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You are also invisible to the person who wants to fight you.
You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still SMART you know all the words.
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 11, 04:06AM)MorganKell Wrote: (Btw how many PMs you get about culling / obvious Battletech reference?)
(None yet, but I plan on tricking them into thinking you're referring to this. Shhhh, don't tell anyone!)
Thanks given by:
Looks like you've carefully researched the topic, MK.
Thanks given by:
I just realised that Andrez changed his banana avatar to green.
Thanks given by:
and I like it :D
Thanks given by:
comment removed
Thanks given by: