Flag Etiquette
I remember a couple of months ago everyone was dropping flags and it was considered rude if you didn't drop. But now, its just ladder ladder ladder score score score win win win.
Thanks given by:
Now it's considered rude to drop the flag for a teammate only to have it returned by the opponent.
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 11, 07:13AM)KN!F3 Wrote: I remember a couple of months ago everyone was dropping flags and it was considered rude if you didn't drop. But now, its just ladder ladder ladder score score score win win win.

Not necessarily. If you have half-decent teammates then it's more like team team team score score score win win win. Which can lead quite easily to ladder score anyway.

@flowtron: So that is all in the current version?
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 11, 07:03AM)V-Wifey Wrote: *Krrrk* "I'm coming in with the flag!"
*I got you covered*
Thanks given by:
New Kell Rule:: You drop it I score it. :D. If I see a flag getting dropped I will not hesitate to score. Only exception is if I really really like you. Sorry girls and boys but the ladder has gotten way too friendly.

SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM! OH YEAH!
Thanks given by:
OP makes a good point, however if I were to play devil's advocate, this is a team game, and the whole team should rejoice when one member scores, since they all played a part in its successful return.

Furthermore, what if you drop the flag and an enemy comes and returns it because he's a ninja? Then the whole team will cast their judgmental eyes upon you because you missed an opportunity for the team to score.

However, I think that this is an honorable thing to do, no matter what the silly advocate says.
Thanks given by:
My question here is this: who the fck is OP???

mod edit: OP = original poster = LosZetas = 3.785x + 2
Thanks given by:
LOL ^
Thanks given by: