May be making a clan- need help
I am new to the online side of AC, and was wondering if anyone who has been in a clan before, or has experience with servers and such, if they would want to co-create a clan called Rogue with me?
Thanks given by:
I may be able to help you.

But ya know, you really shouldn't start a clan until you've played alot.

Also try and join a clan for the time being to get the feeling of things.

Then when you get the skill and the knowledge, you'd be much better suite to have a clan.

I know it seems fun to be a leader of a clan, but it's a lot of work.

Thanks given by:
Yeah, ImaCripple is right. No point making a clan when you have virtually no experience in AC.
Thanks given by:
Perhaps you should give a few of your rules and ideaology so others can get a greater idea if they want to?
Thanks given by:
HyPE are HyPocrites, if you want to make a clan just do it
Thanks given by:
Good luck Parabyte!

Rather than joining another clan, I suggest you to watch them so you can decide your way to manage it ;)

GGz!
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 11, 12:38PM)Randy Blythe Wrote: HyPE are HyPocrites, if you want to make a clan just do it
Haha.

I was just giving him some advice, didn't say he couldn't create it.

Thanks given by:
First focus on just playing and getting to know ppl :D
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 11, 06:48PM)titiPT Wrote: First focus on just playing and getting to know ppl :D

Well said
Thanks given by:
If you pay me, I will give you my life and soul to the clan
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 11, 11:09PM)Impaktd Wrote: If you pay me, I will give you my life and soul to the clan

I present to you, a coupon for one internet.
[Image: hakcpusq.wig.jpg]

Will that suffice, good sir?
______

Now back to topic,

I forgot to say "GL & HF" to my previous post.

Thanks given by:
Hold on one sec. I said I have no experience in the ONLINE side of AC. I am quite fluent in the single-player modes.

Fate, I lol'd at that pic.

What I REALLY need is help with how to set up the server(s). I 'glanced' at the guide on the wiki, and there is some computer language I don't know (surprisingly). Translating that into English would help.

Plus, I think I am somewhat limited as to messing with the router, it's not mine and I can't touch it.

I may just hang around on the servers a bit, and see if I can find a clan who is open to eager beginners. Thanks a bunch, guys/girls!
Thanks given by:
If you cannot touch your router, you are out of luck. Sorry :(
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 11, 04:25AM)Parabyte Wrote: Hold on one sec. I said I have no experience in the ONLINE side of AC. I am quite fluent in the single-player modes.

Being good in singleplayer won't get you much, apart from knowing the basics of weapons and 3 gamemodes, and of course the maps.
But until you play multiplayer, you won't know good tactics and strategies for each map/mode.

Anyway, players are suggesting you to get to know playing the game online and knowing people.

Good luck and have fun. :)
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 11, 04:25AM)Parabyte Wrote: Thanks a bunch, guys/girls!

Don't try to hook up on AC :D:D
Thanks given by:
If you can't change any settings on the router, but have a modest amount of money to burn, you could always rent a vps. Still, gotta agree with the above. Join a beginner level clan like woop, and learn a bit there first.
Thanks given by:
Get some experience before starting anything, the process of recruiting, making a website, making a server is very tedious. Make a few friends, join a clan first.
Thanks given by:
Okay. I'm going to join a clan, poot around a bit, then we'll see. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
don't invite a hacker who's never played in 2 years to depose one of your leaders without informing them

yeah
Thanks given by:
Playing vs bits It's not the same than play vs people, ( sometimes bots are better) You need to play in pubs and please other than douze Ana desert so You can get to know all maps :)
Thanks given by:
bits or bots? hahah

I suggest you get to know people and the real AC game, you will know the real AC game after 2 weeks of playing. I recommend you join a clan first and see how things work in Assault Cube, may be different from the clans in other games...
I can give you a help with the website if you want, look at my work in here http://downtofuck.webs.com
See you,
Kaonic
Thanks given by: