Meaning of your nickname
my name is vermi
Thanks given by:
It's C:\Raian\. Not really sure why. I like to use joke nicknames from time to time (like creme fraiche)
Thanks given by:
All this is 'La Valldigna', where i live.
Thanks given by:
Mine started as jackerocker (wich btw is my skype and twitter names :P) but it's like that because i was a grafitti artist i kinda still am, and i used jacke as my tag but then again i love rock music, so i join them jackerocker but when i joined my first clan |>Ced<| i had to make it smaller and so i did ( loooong ass story i know) so turns out i'm now jAcKRoCk* and regardless of what you may think it has nothing to do with rocks xD
Thanks given by:
http://xuclan.co.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=224

Well, I am upset and depressed to say that Club Penguin was the first thing I ever signed up for. Orange was my favourite colour (and still is) ans Orange, Orenge, and Oringe were all taken. Orynge wasn't, so I used that, and I have ever since.
Thanks given by:
obviously my name is Alexander and I use the 007 as a tribute to the first game of shots that caught my attention when I was a kid (not long ago) this game was GoldenEye 007 for Nintendo 64
Thanks given by:
Bullpup refers to a fiream,
It has it's action and magazine located behind the trigger group.
This config allows for a shorter overall design in relation to barrel length and an added increase in maneuverability.

Quote:M.Arzillo: Cha, na, na, naaaa
Thanks given by:
i like it cold....so Chill fits
Thanks given by:
I got my nickname from a music production company that makes many instrumentals for popular movies used today. They don't sell publicly but most of their pictures and most of their music is epic. For more about them:

http://www.x-raydogmusic.com/
Thanks given by:
Me&you
i am two people
Thanks given by:
First went by Oblivion which means unknown because I like being mysterious. Then changed it to Thorite, the name of a radioactive mineral, to help promote my clan.
Thanks given by:
Also my alias has a history xD
Thanks given by:
Random girl in grade 9 science called me that cuz my hair was never combed. I decided to give "Einstein" a twist...

From then on till the end of high school, my nick was and still is eynstyne
:D
Thanks given by:
Dark$aint Wrote:Me&you
i am two people
Which two people? How are the two of you related?

I always just thought it was humorous to see "You got fragged by Me&you"
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 10, 05:31PM)Bullpup Wrote: Bullpup refers to a fiream,
It has it's action and magazine located behind the trigger group.
This config allows for a shorter overall design in relation to barrel length and an added increase in maneuverability.

I always thought a bullpup was a male, baby seal and that you like to go clubbing. Man this thread sucks, it's totally shattering all my best laid illusions. Anyway...

My nick takes a few letters from each of my names (first, middle and last) and combines them in order. I decided on it when I first started using teh Internets back in 1873, when all my mates where pointing and laughing at me because they were on ICQ and I wasn't (ergo, they were cool and I wasn't). :-/ I needed to come up with a nickname fast and "DarKBee" was the result.

Today, I still use ICQ and I wonder if that still makes me cool.

Thanks given by:
Or, Alternativly, Bullpup is a nicer term for Bull Sh*t.
Thanks given by:
Priest.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 10, 11:12PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Priest.

Burn = Hot and just idk Burnn... :D

Infinite = Stays for the Infinite amount of headshots i do in-game ;)
Thanks given by:
My name is short for 'Darkside of the Moon,' an album from my favorite band Pink Floyd. Not to be mistaken with "The Dark Side" from Star Wars xD
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 10, 04:50PM)DES|V-Man Wrote:
Dark$aint Wrote:Me&you
i am two people
Which two people? How are the two of you related?

I like to keep that a secret :D
We're not related.
Thanks given by:
I meant, what relation exists there? Friends? Lovers? Siblings? Third cousins twice removed?
Thanks given by:
I used to go on forums as like, Impact, or something, because [I don't know why I just chose the name]. Then it went from Impact to -> TheImpact81 -> Impacted -> TheImpakt -> Impact'd -> Impakt'd

Okay.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 10, 06:41PM)Darkbee Wrote: I decided on it when I first started using teh Internets back in 1873

137 years ago... You know, the internet wasn't opened to public use until 1992...
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 10, 12:36AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: I meant, what relation exists there? Friends? Lovers? Siblings? Third cousins twice removed?
Yes.
Thanks given by:
my name is an element Q.Q
Thanks given by:
So you feel deeply ashamed when I own you with a 50:1 ratio ;P
Thanks given by:
The word "eftertanke" means "reflection" in Swedish. That's where mine comes from.
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 10, 12:57AM)eftertanke Wrote:
(15 Dec 10, 06:41PM)Darkbee Wrote: I decided on it when I first started using teh Internets back in 1873

137 years ago... You know, the internet wasn't opened to public use until 1992...

Buzz Killington
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 10, 12:57AM)eftertanke Wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to enclose that part in sarcasm tags. :P

(20 Dec 10, 12:42PM)Vermi Wrote: Buzz Killington

Ha! And we have just created a new, winning nick for eftertanke. ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 10, 10:51AM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: So you feel deeply ashamed when I own you with a 50:1 ratio ;P

-cugh- -gugh- -wistle-
I love you to <3
Thanks given by: