Christmas came early for makkE :D
Hey guys,

a dream has come true for me today: a proper Bass Amp! Hooray!

Got it used for a good price :)

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/...sku=480954

It's so awesome. Cristal clear, very neutral, and a lot of sound pressure. Simple controls, no bullshit, yet very versatile sounds, makes even slapping with flats sound great.

Sorry, just had to tell the world. :) I am happy :D
Thanks given by:
Merry Christmas then :)
Thanks given by:
Merry Bassmas :)
Thanks given by:
Guitar FTW!
Thanks given by:
Go rockstar :)
Thanks given by:
Nah, ghost, bass ftw!
Thanks given by:
Gegen Bassismus! / Against Bassism!

Just kidding. Concrats for finding such a neat piece! So now, get your band together, sir.
Thanks given by:
"We're sorry, this product has been discontinued."
Looks like Christmas came in the nick of time, makkE :D

We have this badboy in school. The fatter the bassline, THE MORE IT LIGHTS UP :D
Thanks given by:
I play the bass too!

Congrats for the amp :)
Thanks given by:
You play bass???? sweet :D Im hoping to get one this christmas....Ive already been playing steel guitar but need more instruments. Lol.
Thanks given by:
lol... today some kid at school dropped his bass and the neck snapped off xP
Thanks given by:
Our bass player is also our only good flute player. THE CHOICE!
Happy holidays.
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 04:45AM)JGAN Wrote: lol... today some kid at school dropped his bass and the neck snapped off xP

Strap Locks :D

Thanks given by:
How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb? Only one - but the guitarist has to show him first
Thanks given by:
How many lead guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?
10, 1 to change the bulb and 9 to talk about how much better they could have done it.

Maj.Hillis: Straplocks? Too expensive. Been using this for years: http://musformation.com/2009/03/the-grol...-lock.html

Thanks given by:
(from the site)
MakkE looks so happy with his Grolsch lock. :D
[Image: dean.jpg]
Thanks given by:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH "Awesome!"
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 10:57AM)makkE Wrote: How many lead guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?
10, 1 to change the bulb and 9 to talk about how much better they could have done it.

Maj.Hillis: Straplocks? Too expensive. Been using this for years: http://musformation.com/2009/03/the-grol...-lock.html

Pff, typical bassists humour......
Thanks given by:
Hey, come on real musicians! Stop making jokes on each other, while there are still people playing keyboard! ;P
Thanks given by:
ok.

How many lead drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, the keyboarder can do it with his left hand.
Thanks given by:
you don't realise that only superhumans can read guitar tabs.

drums: the normal man's instrument.
Thanks given by:
drums:
[Image: so_easy_a_caveman_can_do_it_tv_show_announcement.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 10, 10:03AM)Foo Wrote: you don't realise that only superhumans can read guitar tabs.

drums: the normal man's instrument.

(03 Dec 10, 01:32PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: drums:
[Image: so_easy_a_caveman_can_do_it_tv_show_announcement.jpg]

True :D
Thanks given by:
Ahah. Guitar is much harder to learn than playing the drums. I know that, i play both :D
Thanks given by:
Playing drums might seem easy, but playing them well is very hard and takes lots of practice, discipline and musicality. Guitar is much simpler - it doesn't take much to be a "proper" guitarrist, that can play well in a band. Much harder to be a good drummer imho. Bass is harder than guitar too, imho. (and I have played them all in bands).
Thanks given by:
I won't talk about bass, i have no idea what it takes to be a good bass player. But i guess it kinda depends on what genre you're playing ;-)
Thanks given by:
FL Studio.
Thanks given by:
I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I ONLY LOGGED IN TO POST IN THIS VERY THREAD AND THAT I AM VERY HAPPY FOR MAKKE AS I AM A BASSIST MYSELF AND BASS IS BY FAR AND WITHOUT DOUBT THE AWESOMEST INSTRUMENT IN EXISTENCE.

There's something weird about makkE, though. He shares too many similarities with me. Interest in computers (well I'm really more of a technical/programmer type than an artist, but I'm taking multimedia next year which includes your 3D modelling and what not), given name, musical instrument, nickname (my sister calls me makke), European background (right?), ehrr... yea, that's about it.

Also, guitar tabs are ridiculously easy to read. That's probably the easiest part of it all. Getting the fingers crammed in the right spots and actually playing the chords is like giving birth.

Anyway, back on topic:
BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW! BASS FTW!
Thanks given by:
* ärkefiende is a guitar player
BASS FTW! :D

Even though I´m guitar player (biggest n00b ever) I like the bass ;)
Thanks given by:
So Bassinga?...
lame i know U_U
* jAcKRoCk* go and hide in a hole.
Thanks given by: