When boredom becomes art
PURE ART.
[Image: 17112010174.jpg]

Ok, basicly 385 glasses of plastic making a pyramid. Starting from 100 on the base, made in 3 days when I had nothing to do. =D

You can insult me beyond this line :D
wow ._. lol?
Thanks given by:
I really feel like squishing them all.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, wow. I pity you ;)
But next time don't add a 2592x1944 image, so I won't have to zoom out to actually see what it is.
Thanks given by:
* jAcKRoCk* feels like trowing a football into that :D
Thanks given by:
HOLY CRAP! YOU HAVE TO DROP KICK IT!...and then put it on youtube!
Thanks given by:
Thats great:)

not sure if I'm more disturbed because;

-You had 385 drinks in three days
or
-It took you three days to stack 385 empty cups.
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 10, 09:57PM)tempest Wrote: Yeah, wow. I pity you ;)
But next time don't add a 2592x1944 image, so I won't have to zoom out to actually see what it is.
Not sure what you mean by 'pity', but in case I got it, read again the title. Unfortunately I'm not able to highlight the word "BOREDOM".

(17 Nov 10, 10:38PM)Bullpup Wrote: Thats great:)

not sure if I'm more disturbed because;

-You had 385 drinks in three days
or
-It took you three days to stack 385 empty cups.

It required 3 days because I built it during the free time. Normally it would take about 2 hours, I think.

Thanks anyway, I'm glad you appreciated it :)
Thanks given by:
When art becomes boredom. ;)

[Image: ac_keller.jpg]
Thanks given by:
LOL pretty sweet :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 10, 10:52PM)Andrez Wrote: Not sure what you mean by 'pity', but in case I got it, read again the title.
i.e. "I feel so sorry for you because 1) you are that bored and 2) you still don't know anything better to do."
But maybe I'm also jealous (ATM I'm stuck knee-deep in some essay for school - a little boredom would be quite desirable)
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 10, 09:19PM)Andrez Wrote: ...

glasses of plastic

Ah.... what?
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 10, 10:06AM)Orynge Wrote: [quote='Andrez' pid='23877' dateline='1290025168']

glasses of plastic

Ah.... what?
Andrez is correct as far as I know. When you say, "Can I have a glass of lemonade?", you are actually saying, "Can I have lemonade in a liquid container?"

Glass can be either used as the actual substance, or with the expression of "a glass of..." meaning container.

Thanks given by:
Wolf is somewhat right, "glass" is indeed colloquially used for a cup of drink (regardless of what the said cup is made of). But saying "glasses of plastic" does sound a bit silly...
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty bored right now, maybe I should start one of these pyramids. Oh wait, I don't have that many plastic cups.
Thanks given by:
Can I post on a three month old thread?

Epic.
Thanks given by:
Apparently there isn't a rule against that...

:/
I wonder why.
Thanks given by:
No rule, usually trollers post here, swearing and telling you to stop gravedigging.
Thanks given by:
I just want to kick and make everything fall. :D
Thanks given by:
Just wondering Andrez, what was the end of this piece of art?
Thanks given by:
He turned each of the cups over, filled them with gasoline, and lit that pyramid on fire.
[/dream]
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 11, 02:44AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Just wondering Andrez, what was the end of this piece of art?
I had to dismantle that masterpiece because my mom needed some of them. :(

(15 Jan 11, 02:55AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: He turned each of the cups over, filled them with gasoline, and lit that pyramid on fire.
[/dream]
Oh yeah, I'll do that someday. ♥

Atmosphere will thank me :D

Thanks given by: