World Cup- 2014
(01 Jul 14, 10:26PM)Marti Wrote: EDGAR DAVIDS IS NOT CAUCASIAN OMGGGG HOW COULD HE PLAY FOR NL

:D
Eh, Suriname won't play this year. :P

(01 Jul 14, 10:58PM)titiPT Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 09:19PM)Andrez Wrote: Let's get ten Brazilian players and give them Italian passports, so they'll play in our squad and win the World Cup.

That's how France and other teams work.

1 - Most of the players you mentioned were born in France, not Brazil.

2 - In the globalized world that we live in today, your views are extremely ignorant.
1 - that was an example, smartass. Also, some of them are immigrants and then naturalized french.

2 - hmm, not really, we are talking about different things. Highlighting the fact that prior to 1998 French national team didn't have so many African-French players is different from saying (I guess you think this) there can't be black French guys.

I'm stopping this discussion, is pretty boring and useless saying the same thing over and over and being called 'new Hitler', 'racist', blablashit.

inb4: "but you're racist"

BTW great job Belgium! D:
Thanks given by:
Juliaaaaan greeeeeeeeen

Gameon!!
Thanks given by:
2-1
Win or lose, 100+ nations play this, so we still take 85th percentile. :) Great run. Would have been nice to see more Donovan/Altidore but oh well.

Tim Howard is a freaking beast.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 11:17PM)Nightmare Wrote: Tim Howard is a freaking beast.

Howard played a sick game
Thanks given by:
Great game, went out with pride and Belgium shitting their pants every other minute.
We'll take it.

(and seek vengeance in August at the basketball world cup)

Congrats to Belgium and any cubers from there.
Thanks given by:
Another close game, gg to Belgium.
btw, from where is LUKAKU?
Thanks given by:
Lukaku 10/10, Africa saving European teams once again
Thanks given by:
Actually that was harsh, but he's born in Belgium, he's Belgian.

If you're born in France your French, obviously it doesn't make a difference if you're Muslim.
Thanks given by:
lol Andez you actually are stupid, borderline discriminative/racist...
All the players you named are french, they were born in France & grew up in France (for most of them), started football in France and therefore are legitimate to be playing for French's national team.
All the countries you mentionned (Senegal, Algeria, Guadeloupe) are their origins, meaning their parents or grandparents.

You can't call someone algerian because his ancesters 4 centuries ago were algerians, that's just retarded.

TL;DR All french players ARE french, they just have various origins.

PS : Ok you actually are racist lol. Saying France wins because of the DNA capabilities (or whatever you said) they get because they're black is absolutely stunning to see in 21th century.
You have to know that this is the reasoning colons had while using the black people to work in sugar plantation & slavery in general.
"Wow look they're niggers, they're stronger, taller and they're more dumb than we are, let's exploit them and use them to make money."
Deny it or not, believe it or not, that my friend, is pure racism.

TL;DR Andrez is an ignorant racist. pls none of that BS "hey i'm not racist, i have black friends"; it means absolutely nothing.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 11:35PM)Hellspell Wrote: Actually that was harsh, but he's born in Belgium, he's Belgian.

If you're born in France your French, obviously it doesn't make a difference if you're Muslim.

I was being sarcastic.
Thanks given by:
Yes, I wasn't sure which was why I took it back. There are some people who say what you said and are quite serious. My bad.
Thanks given by:
de bruyne also isnt belgian, as de bruyne means the brown, which isnt the skincolour of a native belgian, therefore he shouldnt have been allowed to play for belgium, and his goal would be disallowed.

him and lukaku disqualified means USA is through to quarterfinals vs Argentina
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 11:45PM)Hellspell Wrote: Yes, I wasn't sure which was why I took it back. There are some people who say what you said and are quite serious. My bad.

No worries, it's hard to convey sarcasm over the internet.
Thanks given by:
Great game by belgium.

Great game by howard and our young bucks.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 11:50PM)Marti Wrote: him and lukaku disqualified means USA is through to quarterfinals vs Argentina

Though all the americans emigrated from Europe after Columbus discovered America, so both teams should be disqualified.
Thanks given by:
Also for your personal knowledge, french team in 1998 was the typical image of the newcoming from in the early 2000's, we call it "France, blacks, blancs, beurres", which basically mixes black, white & arabic people together.

It's well known (apparently not from ignorant people), that France has always been a very multicultural and mixed country where there are many immigrants. This is how our country is, everyone lives (more or less good) with each other.
No matter origins, no matter what your grand parents were from, we all belong to the same country called France.

All the layers ,whether they're black white or arabic, are all proud to be playing and representing THEIR country : France

I'm not sure whether you're trolling or if you're just racist. In the latter case, it's pretty alarming and kinda scary to see this nowadays.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 11:41PM)DamDam Wrote: "Wow look they're niggers, they're stronger, taller and they're more dumb than we are, let's exploit them and use them to make money."
Deny it or not, believe it or not, that my friend, is pure racism.

TL;DR Andrez is racist. pls none of that BS "hey i'm not racist, i have black friends"; it means absolutely nothing.
OMG, so denying freedom to a man because of his skin colour is the same as saying that DNA capabilities of a black man do actually fit sports better?

Scientist have been inquiring over this for years, and it's a fact that a protein called ACTN3 (which renders fast twich muscle fibers) is most common in African people rather than others, it's a damn fact.

Please, don't confuse they were enslaved for their 'different' colour with the actual fact they are genetically better to fit sports. Science and records says so, I'm not.

And despite the fact it's just a theory or not, you can't deny that many of the greatest athletes in the world are black. I really fail to see racism here.
Thanks given by:
2 days without football...sad
Thanks given by:
By the way guys, you're pretty easily mind-fuckable. It took me some images and some 'racism' to make you angry like dogs. I was trolling, I did it in the last days too, and you took everything seriously. The only serious thing I said in these posts is the ACTN3, the rest, well.. Kudos to DamDam to have understood that was not serious. Hahah, good night people, and be easy, I don't think really think a word of that French African thing, I'm pretty much apathic to black, chinese, whateverskincolour-eyesize human in this giant rock.

G'night people, I'm off to sleep. Wait no, I'm afraid of the black man.

EDIT: Davids is actually my fav all-time player.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 14, 12:22AM)titiPT Wrote: 2 days without football...sad

+1 :(
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 14, 12:35AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(02 Jul 14, 12:22AM)titiPT Wrote: 2 days without football...sad

+1 :(

At least it ended with the USA game because for the last 30 mins alone I think it has been the best game so far. It was the perfect finish to the round of 16.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 14, 12:31AM)Andrez Wrote: By the way guys, you're pretty easily mind-fuckable. It took me some images and some 'racism' to make you angry like dogs.

I actually think it's a good thing that people directly make their voice heard and make a "scandal" about it. It would be more frightening if nobody cared and ignored such posts that include racist content :)
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 14, 12:31AM)Andrez Wrote: By the way guys, you're pretty easily mind-fuckable. It took me some images and some 'racism' to make you angry like dogs. I was trolling, I did it in the last days too, and you took everything seriously.

You act like a retard and expect everyone to go with it? Italy not making it past the group stage sure gave you a lot of free time.
Thanks given by:
Tim Howard's 16 saves is apparently a world cup record.
edit: For the last 50 years.
Thanks given by:
[Image: mtbm01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Black people do have different DNA, but they're phenotypic genes. While these genes do relate to what's expressed in form, they aren't the only factor (or even a major one) in physical fitness. The human body has a lot of plasticity. Barring defects, any human should be capable of having the same fitness levels.

Get your pseudo-science outta here
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 02:39PM)Alien Wrote: My tip for quarterfinal:
Brasilia, Colombia, France, Germany, Mexico, Greece, Argentina, Belgium

2 fails :P i was close with Mexico but Greece was terrible

My tip for semifinal:
Brasilia, Germany, the Netherlands, Argentina
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 08:39PM)Marti Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 07:21PM)Oracle Wrote: In other news, nadal got rekt by a 19 year old in wimbledon
Vs that Australian kid??

FUCK YEAH
Thanks given by:
Well, if black people have better DNA, why isnt DamDam #1 AC player? :D:D

/ontopic

If Argentina and Belgium play like their last game, Belgium will win.
Thanks given by:
Colombia, France, Netherlands and Belgium are my predictions
Thanks given by: