PullBimbato / PERROS Split
// Name: PullBimbato (PERROS)
// Ban date: 26/02/2014 13:44 GMT
// Ban Reason: Admin Abuse
// Server: [ESP]AC FRANCE CTF #1 24/7
// Proof: Spoilers
77.27.91.x

Here you can see i have isolated JUST the conversation from the log.
You can see that he initially tries to kick me for cheating, TKs me. cancels my vote then Bans me. Stupid. Full session log found below

This is the 4th time this month i have banned from these ESP servers for NO REASON at all.

[img=http://www78.zippyshare.com/thumb/60959010/file.html][/img]

[img=http://www78.zippyshare.com/thumb/21512522/file.html][/img]

Another point. Elite was kicked straight after me for the same reason..
EliteViaPM Wrote:Hey Myke,

I dunno who is that guy , who justed banned you ,but he also kicked me for no reason as well. Could be Perros, his english wasnt good at all and he has admin on those servers.

So I split this thread myself.
Please make you arguments in this thread here, and not the BL reports thread.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately, the long standing policy is that the server owners can do pretty much whatever they want.

I do agree though. PERROS is a well known admin abuser. I've had my fair share of run ins with him.

I recommend any server owners that have him as an admin remove him from your lists, he will only drive away people and abuse his power.
Thanks given by:
I agree. But THIS has to be taken into consideration also.
Jamz Wrote:Servers will be banned from reporting to the Master Server if they have gameplay-affecting modifications (without using a modified protocol), if they use unvaried map rotations, or if they are noted by multiple AC forum users as being undesirable in some way, eg. constant offensiveness/abuse by admins.

!reset is a gameplay affecting command; it allows the user to respawn immediately, contrary to the respawn times in individual modes.
The following servers have been removed (26/10/2012) :
Thanks given by:
Viva le revolution.

Seriously though, what myke just said should be taken into consideration.
Thanks given by:
I don't see the problem, if you don't like the server(owner) then don't play there, use the favorites list and put it on the bottom of your serverlist like i do with all the gema/knife-only BS.

Somehow i get the feeling that this is about something else than just bad admins.
Thanks given by:
The problem with the mantra: If you don't like the server owner just don't play there" it's that it only works when you have lots of active servers and that is not the case now, Medusa. So when you have the worst possible admin in one of the most active servers in the game that is a situation that the devs should look into, imo.

I have a history with Perros, that you probably know about it from DES forums that I never brought up here caus I never seem the need, but now that he is been doing the same shit with many others and he runs one of the most popular servers in AC, I do. I can guarantee you another thing, if any dev decides to have a serious word with him about his admin crap he will have a fit and shut all his servers down, just as it happened when he left DES, as you well remember. He is unstable, the guy has issues and this sort of dude running the most active servers in AC consists in a serious problem if you ask me.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 12:23PM)Medusa Wrote: I don't see the problem, if you don't like the server(owner) then don't play there

And when it's the only full server, you still don't see the problem?
Thanks given by:
Sorry but i don't, i understand what you are talking about but we all have things we don't like and if we all would get what we want then there wouldn't be a server left to play on.
The forums aren't big enough if i would throw a tantrum each time i see something i don't like.
9 servers with players on them atm, 6 i won't play on (gema, bad maps/admin).

Besides.. i really think there's something else, i mean.. cmon.. they made their point the first time, do they really need 2 more threats about it?
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 01:14PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(28 Feb 14, 12:23PM)Medusa Wrote: I don't see the problem, if you don't like the server(owner) then don't play there

And when it's the only full server, you still don't see the problem?

well the server has people who dont like him, if these players to go an other server, that server will be crowded too, which means perros' server isnt the only full one, and voila, problem solved
Thanks given by:
Seriously we would play on other servers, but right now Perros' servers are the only ones that are playable apart some new servers like "Elysium", FrT server, etc.

Well i admit that my behaviour isnt always the best, but some asses that are 24/7 camping or tking or fking lagging with sg are literally pissing me on, thus i am insulting them. I am often using words like nigger, jerk, .... , but seriously i have nothing against those "societies". This is just a way how i can reduce my aggressiveness.

And yeah this is a reason for kicking/banning me of a server.
But if somebody is kicking/banning me without any reason like Perros is doing, then this is also not okey. Furthermore i was with Myke on the same server last time, and he is sure not acting as bad as me and got kicked/banned for really no reason.
Thanks given by:
Well, the thing is Medusa: ppl get banned from the forum by doing stuff that I consider way less disruptive to AC than this shit that Perros (and many other server owners for that matter) do on the servers they run. I don't see why one would wanna run a PUBLIC server that in principle is there for anyone to play just to go on banning ppl like a maniac for no good reason, I mean, just run a damn private server and give the connect just to ppl you know and like. Don't register in MS and start inviting players in just to harass them . Public servers are the most important side of this game and devs let ppl do whatever the hell they fell like it and over here in the forums, where not even 30% of players come regularly there are a shit load of rules and whatnot. It's just bad policy imo. AC should have way more severe rules for public server running than for the forums.

And Marti, as you well know, sometimes one connects just to play for some 30 mins and one can't afford the luxury to sit on a server of his like and wait for players to join. This "play somewhere else" idea of yours works only in the perfect world, and AC is far from perfect.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately it is necessary to intervene for the good of the game.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 02:50PM)ElCrema Wrote: I mean, just run a damn private server and give the connect just to ppl you know and like.

@Medusa. I'm blacklisted! I remember the last time I was on Perros servers. one of [ESP] I was on spectator mode explaining how to use the takeadmin.cfg to |AoX|Quico nothing more. I've been kicked out for use the word "conectar" that is ridiculously part of his forbidden.cfg

... and then complain saying "stupid server"

tell me. Saying stupid server is a valid reason to be blacklisted? I guess no.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 02:50PM)ElCrema Wrote: ... banning ppl like a maniac for no good reason...
It's not for no good reason. You said yourself that you and he have a personal history, so this doesn't affect anyone else. Most of the people currently complaining around here about PERROS are, or have been, banned from my servers by me, so those bans aren't affecting random players either.

(28 Feb 14, 04:18PM)MPx Wrote: I've been kicked out for use the word "conectar" that is ridiculously part of his forbidden.cfg
Really? Which is it? You can't be kicked for using a word in the forbidden.cfg. Either it was blocked, and he didn't see it, or you said it, so it isn't banned.
Quote:Saying stupid server is a valid reason to be blacklisted?
I think you're not seeing something here. Come to my server, while I'm there, and tell me that you think the service I'm paying for is 'stupid', and see where it gets you. Have some decency.

I've spoken to PERROS about all this. I've asked him to make sure his reasons are stated, not just 'admin', and I've asked him again not to ban people in-game just because of who they are. Please remember, though, that it can be hard to blacklist some people's IP ranges; if you know you're not welcome on PERROS' servers, or you go there to stir up shit, don't come here to complain about your 'mistreatment'.

Oh, and once again, if PERROS' servers are popular, the suggestion that he will put off new players just doesn't hold water, since the vast majority of players online at any time are the random newbs and occasionals.

I am monitoring this situation.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 04:55PM)jamz Wrote: You can't be kicked for using a word in the forbidden.cfg.

I was. because I didn't know that "connect" is a forbidden word and tried to use it on a sentence many times. Why Perros added that word on his forbidden.cfg? maybe I was wrong call "stupid" to his server. but I don't think is a valid reason for blacklist. in that case pm me. or maybe he don't have the enough balls to do that.

sorry. Perros is wrong.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 05:31PM)MPx Wrote:
(28 Feb 14, 04:55PM)jamz Wrote: You can't be kicked for using a word in the forbidden.cfg.

I was. because I didn't know that "connect" is a forbidden word and tried to use it on a sentence many times. Why Perros added that word on his forbidden.cfg? maybe I was wrong call "stupid" to his server. but I don't think is a valid reason for blacklist. in that case pm me. or maybe he don't have the enough balls to do that.

sorry. Perros is wrong.

LISTEN TO THE JAMZ
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 05:31PM)MPx Wrote:

sorry. Perros is wrong.

/connect subdomain.domain.tld port pass
Thanks given by:
I will repeat something that was removed from another thread...

I was on this server [ESP] and also jamz was . I was banned for asking something to the admin.. jamz saw, he was there. others also saw when the admin banned me! he did not kicked me or warned me, he banned me. jamz saw and remained playing and having fun on this server.

Now if the admins of the game are complacent about this, what can we do?
() Make a donation?
() Be filling up the forum posts?
() Discuss the personality of the server admin? (this is ridiculous)
() Warn the server with 1 WEEK OFF from MasterServer

kkkkk is not ofencive and alllllllll the word know about it. Its no reason to BAN a player.
I have 7 years in this game . I have a nice behavior in game. I always taught new players to play this game. I've always been against the use of cheater! I have a reliable clan TAG!
And?

Stop writing nonsense! you want to be respected? do what is right and stop defending this type of server admin. This is a must for you. Caring for the game! You guys have that power, I have not.
You guys did not create a lot of obligations? And our right to play with joy? And our right to be able to play and have fun?
If you have nothing to add, so dont come here.

Edited: Sry
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 04:55PM)jamz Wrote: I am monitoring this situation.

...bout time
Thanks given by:
Yeah sure, just keep doing things the way you guys are always doing, because this is sure as hell working like a charm, game never been more alive than now.
Thanks given by:
Guys, don't complain the game actually or you will get warning point level for nothing like me;
If you do, they will answer: "we work in our free time, bla bla"...
I would like to answer: "If only you stopped working at the beginning of AC v1.0.4, it will be better for everyone atm".
Anyway, Perros server represent on average 35% of active servers in AC today;
So we can't ban these servers, that's all! Let him teabag newbies in peace and ban knowledge person without any valid reason.
Singleplayer mode is much more addictive (no lag, no tk, no insult, no ban without real reason) lawl (jk)?
Or create a server and ban who you want (don't try it against lucas or jamz of course)!
I remember when they said that Gema or Camp servers affect the AC Gameplay, the real one are simply servers admins who manage them.
Thanks given by:
I believe PERROS just doesn't give a fuck.

e:epic typo
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 14, 01:17PM)Krayce Wrote: Guys, don't complain the game actually or you will get warning point level for nothing like me;

I think you get warning points for saying stupid things like this.

PERROS' servers are the only ones offering a decent map/mode in Europe, since we can not go away to another server and move all noobs with us, the only way is to force those noobs to leave the server by banning it. I see no real other way than this, if the server doesn't exist anymore, players will just move to another European server that offers a decent map/mode, with I hope a less stupid admin. The problem is not that we have no similar server, the problem is that too many players use to play on PERROS' servers (probably because they are baby-sitted here), and it's a bad habit from their part.

When I see Medusa's posts, I really wonder how she can ignore so many servers in a so small active server list. This is obviously not the solution.

EDIT: PERROS uses a personal script with a huge IP list IIRC a simple alias doesn't hide you from him.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 14, 02:31PM)pweaks Wrote: I believe PERROS just doesn't a fuck.

i agree
Thanks given by:
The solution is simple,just hack him and steal his servers. Then ban him from the servers.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 14, 03:45PM)Flames Wrote: The solution is simple,just hack him and steal his servers. Then ban him from the servers.

Or ddos him a few times
Thanks given by:
Please continue doing what makes you happy;)
Okay, and on the topic?
Thanks given by:
For just suggesting hacking and ddos you should be blacklisted on all servers....
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 14, 01:04PM)OpenSource Wrote: For just suggesting hacking and ddos you should be blacklisted on all servers....

Are you secretly PERROS?
Thanks given by:
Quote:By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1300-post...l#pid77967
Thanks given by: