Ideas
Red Eclipse (ex Blood Frontier) has a built-in IRC client and the server can act as an IRC bot.
Thanks given by:
I have an idea... return the nades to .93 abilities and leave them at 1 nade per pickup. Maybe I'd hit something other than myself. :D
Thanks given by:
Merchandising for AC fans

Example from ShirtMagic
[Image: dibujoaj.jpg]

Money for dev's stuff (maybe beers who knows :) )
Thanks given by:
Green + AC logo = ew
Thanks given by:
Yeah, make it white for that.
Thanks given by:
<3
I would buy two of those in a heartbeat.
Thanks given by:
Black with white logo or viceversa.

Green/yellow/red/blue suck.
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 10, 04:47AM)MorganKell Wrote: I have an idea... return the nades to .93 abilities and leave them at 1 nade per pickup. Maybe I'd hit something other than myself. :D

Mmm, sticky bombs. Great for blowing the tracks off tanks.
Thanks given by:
Maybe increase range for nades? Real practise grenade has 20 meter range, and that in AC is looks like firework than the nade.
Thanks given by:
These are... uh... flash-bangs.
XD
Anyway, to increase the damage radius of the nades even a little bit would change gameplay a lot. And changing it to the equivalent of 20 meters (how many cubes is that? 50?) would make this game NadeCube.
Thanks given by:
:D MODDING TIME!
(once I can compile, stupid moving files to base directory!)
Thanks given by:
Maybe instead of increasing the range make them do more damage? IMO a guy, even fully armoured, should die when one goes off at his feet.
Thanks given by:
And the funky thing is, nades are supposed to do 200 damage.
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 12:30AM)JMM Wrote: Maybe instead of increasing the range make them do more damage? IMO a guy, even fully armoured, should die when one goes off at his feet.

Exactly what i said!!
Thanks given by:
this im sure has been said so many times but:

Show the preview pic of the next map with a message on the HUD that says:

"Next map is _____" on top of the preview during intermission
Thanks given by:
You can script that yourself...
*sigh*
Or I guess I can do it...
Thanks given by:
What? You think I should actually accomplish something myself? absurd if you ask me.
Thanks given by:
That shirt would look hawt in black. Better start placing deals MakkE :)
Thanks given by:
Option to visually represent server traits in the server list. For instance, servers that do not allow mode votes could have an image of a V with an X over it, servers that contribute to a ladder could have icons representative of their ladders.

Furthermore, an option to sort servers by each of these traits.
Thanks given by:
I like that idea much more than finding out by trial and error.
Thanks given by:
+1 to Mael's shizzle
Thanks given by:
Shouldn't be too hard to send vote permissions together with server info.
Thanks given by:
+2 to Mael's
Thanks given by:
Eliminate No votes, allow admins to cancel votes, and abbreviate voting time. There really isn't any reason for No votes, and votes called often last much longer than necessary. When a vote ends 10 Yes - 4 No it just creates confusion for new players who don't understand how voting works.
Thanks given by:
:P
I still dont know how voting works. But I do kinda know what will pass and what will not.
Thanks given by:
Ability to view, or make compatible, demos of any previous format.
Thanks given by:
Ability to change text color as well as font
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-38-post-1...l#pid12801
/font v104
/font default
You have the ability to map a new font yourself (like protox and PrimeviL have done).
Thanks given by:
Disallow excess mode votes different from the mode in play. If ten mode votes are called, and none of them pass, it's safe to assume the majority are happy with the current mode.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 08:44PM)Mael Wrote: Eliminate No votes, allow admins to cancel votes, and abbreviate voting time. There really isn't any reason for No votes, and votes called often last much longer than necessary. When a vote ends 10 Yes - 4 No it just creates confusion for new players who don't understand how voting works.

/alias cancel [vote 0; setadmin 1 password; setadmin 0]

Then when there's a vote you:

/cancel
Thanks given by: