my AC adventures
i love AC community xD :)

hehe

xP

AC players are really intelligent and wise :)
Thanks given by:
Haha, nice.
Thanks given by:
I'm pleased that I'm not quoted in there, and there's too much Larry, but what does this mean?:
Quote:ready to get beaten by a mix?
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 13, 08:39AM)jamz Wrote: I'm pleased that I'm not quoted in there, and there's too much Larry, but what does this mean?:
Quote:ready to get beaten by a mix?

he is inferring that we are so trash that we will get beaten by a team with no practiced coordination.

im sry larry but you're a gold mine.
Thanks given by:
larry is a god
Thanks given by:
Love that user title
Thanks given by:
that's a fabulous adventure
Thanks given by:
caralho voador
Thanks given by:
you must have more, soldier of fortune
Thanks given by:
oh dear did i seriously ever say that
Thanks given by:
trash
Thanks given by:
EnTy is best
Thanks given by:
hahaha RUN NIGA
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 13, 08:58AM)Undead Wrote: he is inferring that we are so trash that we will get beaten by a team with no practiced coordination.

When I read it I thought "mix" was a term for someone of mixed race. Then I had a vision of a scene from a holocaust movie where a black jew chases down his aryan tormentor after years of abuse, corners him in an alley and delivers the line "Ready to get beaten by a mix?" The audience of the Cannes Film Festival erupts into thunderous applause as dozens of Palme d'Or awards are hurled end over end at the screen before falling to the floor forming a sizeable mound. Steven Spielberg, the film's director, walks to the mound, ushers silence and proclaims "I deserve this." He dives headlong into the pile and thrashes about for a bit before turning onto his back and flapping his arms forming a snow angel of sorts. The audience spontaneously falls to the ground weeping. The festival is promptly evacuated in order to preserve the emotional sanity of everyone present. The janitorial staff come in with push brooms and begin sweeping the room clean of tears and ejaculate thus concluding the Cannes Film Festival.
Thanks given by:
i want whatever you're on
Thanks given by:
10/10
Thanks given by:
Perfection Mael
Thanks given by:
cant wait for cannes 2014
Thanks given by:
Undead for devteam!
Thanks given by: