Operation: Onslaught is now open and recruiting!
Good news (notice I'm not making a new thread) We currently have recruits 7, including evanzo23 and I. I am just stating this to make sure no-one lost faith in
us. So the current members are
  • o2|GhostE_
    o2|Evanzo23- Currently broke his arm and hand, thus he cannot play the game (that) well.
    o2|BrEaK
    o2|Grottenhexe- Currently broke her foot, so she isn't as active in-game. But she still hangs out in the IRC
    o2|AMadPotato
    o2|Cross
    o2|ImmaCripple- Crippled? Correct me if I'm wrong.
As for our website, its 100% done. Their will be modifications, to keep it "fresh."
Our IRC #OpOnslaught on GameSurge, is currently active! Once again please visit us! The more the merrier.
We are currently trying to get to the "Wiki Clan List", we have posted on the thread flowtron made but we are still not added, which is understandable you mods/wiki editors are very busy and we understand that.
We are still looking for recruits, so if you would like to apply or just say hi, visit us here
We are also trying to become one of those "top clans" on the High-Skill and the TyD! Ladder, and get into the ac-news.tk clan list.
Unfortunately, half of our clan is crippled so a little GL HF's wouldn't hurt. You can even add a little "BBQ" at the end if you'd like.

Please, keep faith in us.

-GhostE_

EDIT: Thanks Gibstick, Potato added. Btw, how did you... I just posted... Nevermind.
DOUBLE EDIT: Added Cross and ImmaCripple. ;D
Thanks given by:
HF GL BBQ
Where is Potato in that list or is he still being tested?
Thanks given by:
Evanzo! Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope your hand gets better soon.
Thanks given by:
gg's and "BBQ" guys lol :)
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 07:34AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Evanzo! Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope your hand gets better soon.

V-Man, you know how he broke it right? Doin his thang....^^
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 08:05PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07 Sep 10, 07:34AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Evanzo! Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope your hand gets better soon.

O.O
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 08:05PM)Ghost Wrote:

o.O Lies.... Thing called downhill biking through crap at about 35. ;)
Thanks given by:
Nice name.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 02:28AM)Ghost Wrote: Unfortunately, half of our clan is crippled
hehe xD
Thanks given by: