Poll: AR or SMG?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AR
45.83%
22 45.83%
SMG
54.17%
26 54.17%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AR or SMG?
A long debated question, with many arguments for and against. What is your opinion on both the weapons, and which do you prefer?
Thanks given by:
Assault Rifle because it's consistent & has more rocket power than NASA.

imo
Thanks given by:
AR
i love smg but AR wins
Thanks given by:
i like smg but AR is op
Thanks given by:
AR must be less powerfull for more rush skill, so i prefer SMG for the moment.
Thanks given by:
What do you prefer between an automatic high-frequency rocket launcher with integrated jet-pack and a broken home made patator?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 02:49AM)ExodusS Wrote: What do you prefer between an automatic high-frequency rocket launcher with integrated jet-pack and a broken home made patator?
oh i love patators
Thanks given by:
¿Por qué no los dos?
Thanks given by:
/thread now before we get a massive flamewar.
Thanks given by:
It has already been long established that AR > SMG.
Thanks given by:
AR, only if i'm late...
Thanks given by:
SMG5EVA
Thanks given by:
My favourite weapon is and will always be... The Booby Trap.

[Image: Cb6ZABv.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
Is that a breast or a cupcake? Could be a painful mistake to make.
Thanks given by:
I forgot to mention the "Grenade Butt Plug" quite handy in 'melée'

[Image: 1toBDYh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ahaha wtf cleaner

AMG mate
Thanks given by:
Smg all the way
Thanks given by:
Where the fuck is the sniper option. Racists è_é
Thanks given by:
You guys are evil, you didn't let Sanzo" boast his magnificent supah dupah sniper rifle skills for the hundredth time! :(
Thanks given by:
I prefer smg, but might play AR sometimes only because of the sprinting
Thanks given by:
Too bad, we (normal users) can't see who voted for what, I'm sure many SMG voters are playing AR. lol
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 01:46PM)yopa Wrote: I prefer smg, but might play AR sometimes only because of the sprinting
Thanks given by:
people prefer smg but stats show that the AR is twice as much used than the smg.
Thanks given by:
Of course AR. You got the power and you got the kick back.
What does smg have to offer when it comes to maps like desert3 and power, or even douzeshit? Not to much, and thats a petty.
But i still wanna use smg but in pubs thats not the best option on most maps in this version.
So, come on come on come release the next verrrrsioooonn.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 09:01PM)Luc@s Wrote: people prefer smg but stats show that the AR is twice as much used than the smg.
If that was an answer to my post, I do actually choose the smg in front of AR in most maps. Obviously not in depot/ingress and other maps with long range and big bases where u will have to be quick to escape..

But yes I agree, people prefer smg, but the fact that the AR is so powerful makes them use it.. Even exoduss is
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 09:01PM)Luc@s Wrote: people prefer smg but stats show that the AR is twice as much used than the smg.
The thread is which weapon between AR and SMG do u prefer, "not the most used"...
Of course, we have to use AR for rush/sprint/escape as said yopa.
Thanks given by:
smg...
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 10:13PM)Krayce Wrote: we have to use AR for ...

nobody forced you
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 01:56PM)ExodusS Wrote: Too bad, we (normal users) can't see who voted for what, I'm sure many SMG voters are playing AR. lol

^^^this lol...almost everyone here ive played with, even the smg users, use AR more
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 10:36PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(09 Jul 13, 01:56PM)ExodusS Wrote: Too bad, we (normal users) can't see who voted for what, I'm sure many SMG voters are playing AR. lol

^^^this lol...almost everyone here ive played with, even the smg users, use AR more
why is this confusing? ar is op
Thanks given by: