What do you think on these clan names?
I have 3 names That I have came down to for my clan.
1. The Pie Guys :TPG:
2. Army of Cripples >AoC<
3. The Forgotten Heroes {TFH}
Which do you guys think is the best name?
Thanks given by:
1. Could be good if there's a reason behind it else you seem like you're trying to be "random".
2. Nice self-deprecating humor. Especially if you beat everyone.
3. Full of yourself
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 10, 03:03AM)Jack Wrote: 1. Could be good if there's a reason behind it else you seem like you're trying to be "random".
2. Nice self-deprecating humor. Especially if you beat everyone.
3. Full of yourself
1. I'm not trying to be random ever since I was 8 I always said " I like pie"
2. Did you check my name? I don't beat everyone. And it's not supposed to be funny.
3. How does that make me full of myself? Lol what about Cube Ownage or Beyond Compare?
Thanks given by:
He's not saying he likes the names Cube Ownage or Beyond Compare.
Thanks given by:
I know I'm just saying that its not that cocky. I don't get how that would make me sound full of my self. Because I called myself a hero?
Thanks given by:
I'm thinking of these in the context that people are going to look at them and derive assumptions about large parts of your identity from them. On the other hand, some people will hardly notice them. At the end of the day it probably doesn't really affect anything which one you choose. I like the aesthetic of >AoC< best, myself. If you actually form a clan of cripples that would be apt, of course.

TFH makes you seem full of yourself because it seems like you're suggesting you're some old legendary player coming back.
Thanks given by:
I prefer the second one, a play on your name!
Thanks given by:
None of them are that good.

You want something relating to war or destruction.

That's how I got {CE} (Complete Extermination).

-WoH- (War of Heroes) isn't so bad. I'll think of some clan names for you.
Thanks given by:
Its all a matter of opinion.
Thanks given by:
@ Jack I don't really think I could get a clan of only crippled peoples. But I am, I have dislocated my shoulder 8 times.
@Ronald Yeah I like that one too, I also like the way it looks
@SpIRiT WoH seems pretty cool. It would be awesome if you could help me with some names.

I was thinking maybe Academy of Elite Assassins >AEA< or Something like that.
Thanks given by:
Which one did I suggest? :O
Thanks given by:
1. The Pie Guys :TPG: - ... no
2. Army of Cripples >AoC< - So, a bunch of retards fighting?
3. The Forgotten Heroes {TFH} - Heroes that no one knows about anymore?
Thanks given by:
how bout ~isbacmmoct~ - im shit boring and cant make my own clan tag

if you don't make your own clan tag, theres no meaning to it, you just run the clan, knowing you didn't even take the time to think of a clan tag

[offtopic]cripple:
deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless; "This measure crippled our efforts"; "Their behavior stultified the boss's hard work"
deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg; "The accident has crippled her for life"
someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
(31 Aug 10, 05:37AM)ImaCripple Wrote: @ Jack I don't really think I could get a clan of only crippled peoples. But I am, I have dislocated my shoulder 8 times.

not really a cripple imo[offtopic]

that >AEA< one sounds good, go with that
Thanks given by:
lol yata that sounds funny *isbacmmoct*

and out of all of those i like Army of Cripples although it makes you sown like retards playing a fps game :D
Thanks given by:
#PTiO# Play Time is Over.

I think it's mean, but the tag seems a bit long.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 10, 09:20AM)yata Wrote: how bout ~isbacmmoct~ - im shit boring and cant make my own clan tag

if you don't make your own clan tag, theres no meaning to it, you just run the clan, knowing you didn't even take the time to think of a clan tag

[offtopic]cripple:
deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless; "This measure crippled our efforts"; "Their behavior stultified the boss's hard work"
deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg; "The accident has crippled her for life"
someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
(31 Aug 10, 05:37AM)ImaCripple Wrote: @ Jack I don't really think I could get a clan of only crippled peoples. But I am, I have dislocated my shoulder 8 times.

not really a cripple imo[offtopic]

that >AEA< one sounds good, go with that

Yes I am really a cripple, I have a sling on my shoulder right now. So get your pants off the ground.
And secondly I did think of the clan tags, just asking what people thought.
Thanks given by:
lol just choose whatever name you like, its not everyone elses clan
Thanks given by:
maybe i did word that wrong a little, ^ covers it perfectly

* yata gets pants off ground :D
Thanks given by:
:TPG: - Good luck finding a name!
Thanks given by:
Don't take any of my stuff seriously, I'm just saying what I think.
Quote:1. The Pie Guys :TPG:
Sounds like some random name and no one will take you seriously.
Quote:2. Army of Cripples >AoC<
Like the tag, not the name. It sounds like your clan's members are a bunch of headless chickens following your orders serving you, lol.
Quote:3. The Forgotten Heroes {TFH}
Too cocky. I know it may sound ironic to you since you think Beyond Compare is cocky, but I disagree. Beyond Compare basically means you can't compare us with anyone else, while Forgotten Heroes sounds like you think your clan members are some old AC heroes and suddenly you're back to own everybody.
Thanks given by:
IMHO the clan name should be based on what you want the clan to be about. eg:
BC = Beyond Compare > they want to be the most skilled clan in AC
oNe = Owning Noobs Everywhere > again, want to own everyone else
CC = Casual Cubers > was just about having fun
U = Unbreakable > unbreakable attitude, want to be the most respected clan in AC

The Pie Guys :TPG: > Pie has about 0 to do with AC, and on first glance I would guess a clan with this name would last about 2 weeks (no offence, this is just based on the name)

I think a few good questions to ask yourself are:
1. Could I see myself playing in a clan with this name 6 months from now?
2. When I tell people about this name, what are they going to think?
3. What kind of people are going to be joining my clan, based on this name?

Of course, the name of a clan is only a small part of what a clan is, but I think it is a good idea to have a clear vision of where you want the clan to go before you start it. A name is a good place to start with that direction.
Thanks given by:
Zarj. Thanks alot that really helped.
Thanks given by:
ImaCripple
or call ur Clan GoH* = Guns of Hell ^^
Thanks given by:
wheelchair cubers

|wcc|
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 10, 05:54PM)Undead Wrote: wheelchair cubers

|wcc|

+1
Thanks given by:
yeah
lol
Thanks given by:
In my opinion this foolishness and wondering if people will respect you or not is dumb. You guys got to remember this is just a game, you play it to have fun :P Do whatever you want bro. Who cares what other people think. Don't let people judge you or your clan just by their name. The clan earnes respect by the people they have in the clan. You could have the epicist' clan name ever and have a bunch of hackers in the clan, your clans not going to be respected. To me, its how mature your clan members are, they can be fun at times but they have to know when its time for serious business. I personally like >AoC< Not only is it a good looking tag, but its a nice little pun thrown in as well...

All in all GL with you clan, hope we can become rivals one day. :P
Thanks given by:
Lol guys I've already found a clan name, but ghost thanks
Thanks given by:
Make it Pie guys and keep your tag {3.14}
Thanks given by:
haha lightning, I was thinking about doing that honestly.
Thanks given by: