The pistol's too weak
-High spread
-Takes 7/8 bullets to kill an unarmoured guy
Thanks given by:
it's a pistol yo, it aint a rocket launching explosion creating device. u wanna kill ppl with your pistol with 4-6 shots plus have the spread lowered to miss less shots looooool kkkkkkkkkk okthnxbai
Thanks given by:
If the sniper rifle were just nerfed to do 70 damage per shot, I think the pistol could be buffed up to do a reasonable 25 damage per shot.
Thanks given by:
jockskratos for balance dev.
Thanks given by:
+2
Thanks given by:
I think I recall SVN pistol does more damage. For sure I know it has 10 shots instead of 8.
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 12, 04:00AM)jockskratos Wrote: If the sniper rifle were just nerfed to do 70 damage per shot, I think the pistol could be buffed up to do a reasonable 25 damage per shot.

dude, it's a fucking pistol...
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry we don't have a desert eagle. Maybe we'll invent one later.

[Image: 3524601_o.gif]
Thanks given by:
not going to lie, I would like it to kill in 5 hits with unarmoured opponent.
Thanks given by:
Maybe you should use your primary weapon instead?
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 12, 03:55AM)jockskratos Wrote: -High spread
-Takes 7/8 bullets to kill an unarmoured guy

Both lies

It has dead on accuracy as long as you swirl around enough to counter the spread effect and it only takes 6 hits to kill an unarmored guy.
Thanks given by:
Call of Duty has more realistic pistols that actually kill. <3
Pretty sure Halo's pistol is like a sniper rifle iirc. xD
Thanks given by:
you really underestimate a good sniper + pistol combo
Thanks given by:
na not really m8
Thanks given by:
Pistols in AC? psh who knew
Thanks given by:
i want the perk of COD that makes you fire with pistol when you are already dead. currently only xenon has it >_>
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 12, 02:45PM)Takkunen Wrote: you really underestimate a good sniper + pistol combo

o really? who is playing sniper in clan matches today? give name plz. Not inactive people who hasnt play a match since 1.0 thx Yeah maybe sanzo in the last ACWC but on depot kkk

If your enemy 100/100, you have to hs him because your pistol will be fucking useless.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Untitled-4.png]
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 12, 09:24PM)Edward Wrote:
(17 Nov 12, 02:45PM)Takkunen Wrote: you really underestimate a good sniper + pistol combo

o really? who is playing sniper in clan matches today? give name plz. Not inactive people who hasnt play a match since 1.0 thx Yeah maybe sanzo in the last ACWC but on depot kkk

If your enemy 100/100, you have to hs him because your pistol will be fucking useless.

Don't know about clan matches as im not in a clan T.T
In 1v1's It dominates pretty well.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 12, 11:54PM)Takkunen Wrote: Don't know about clan matches as im not in a clan T.T
Just like the shotgun since it dominates in 20v20's. Doesn't mean they're any good lol.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 12, 11:32PM)Woolly Wrote: Obi-Meme Kenobi

A little too wordy, but nice idea :P.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 01:02AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(18 Nov 12, 11:54PM)Takkunen Wrote: Don't know about clan matches as im not in a clan T.T
Just like the shotgun since it dominates in 20v20's. Doesn't mean they're any good lol.

It means its good at 20vs20..
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 12, 09:24PM)Edward Wrote: o really? who is playing sniper in clan matches today? give name plz...
... Me. But i seldom play CMs
Thanks given by:
I hope the shotgun becomes useful again close range and the pistol... does what it's supposed to do? Point and click sir. Pistols aren't the focus. Main weps are. However balancing them with their respective combos is certainly a priority and I can assure you the sniper/pistol combo is one that has been looked over constantly since 1.0. Your focus should be on whether or not the shotgun is able to frag a newf from a distance of 1-2 feet with shitty aim i.e. it should be able to but currently it's a rocket with a gun barrel.

btw TLSS anyone? yeah.
Thanks given by:
the only one who played sniper in the 1v1 DM cup was honor on outpost. He failed a lot and when he switched to smg it was much better. Even on douze nobody played sniper. sniper-pistol combo is great for unarmored ennemies.
Thanks given by:
I PLAYED SNIPER ON DESERT VS DAM EDWARD U LIAR KKKKK
Thanks given by:
I never fail ! Outpost is just not a 1vs1 map :D
Thanks given by:
Clearly edward has never seen sanzo play.

the pistol is beefed in next version. Currently the sniper/pistol combo is one of the most consistently fast ways to get a kill in SVN. Before you bitch, test and then give good feedback.
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 12, 06:26PM)Honor Wrote: I never fail ! Outpost is just not a 1vs1 map :D

lol honor!
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 12, 09:24PM)Edward Wrote: o really? who is playing sniper in clan matches today? give name plz. Not inactive people who hasnt play a match since 1.0 thx Yeah maybe sanzo in the last ACWC but on depot kkk

with the way he played it, it would have worked decently on any other map.
i think the issue is nobody knows how to play sniper like sanzo can.
Thanks given by: