Tips for making your clan!
If you want to start a clan, first things first, you gotta get a nice name for it with a nice tag!

Then set the foundations by writing some short of memorandum, to be shared by you and your clan mates.

Make it about becoming the best frag clan there is or make it about friendship, but try to set some ideals to adhere to, because making a clan is a great responsibility!

Now try to build a clan web page to share content about the clan with everyone.

When you got those things set up ,or as you do, try to find some creed!

It can be people you know, or players that you find in game! Just remember that not everybody wants to join a clan or are going to just because you ask nice, XD. So first you might wan´t to "build a reputation";
Depending on the type of players you want to find, you can visit...

-Pubs (16/16 CTF ac_douze), casual and non-casual gamers , some older players, a few great ones and hackers and trolls occasionally.

-@camper, a handful of very skilled players, some tosok population (mostly in other type of servers), lots of non-casual; trolls here are funneh (sometimes) and hackers happen.

-tosok Great people, they hide in the shadows and shoot first and knife you later.

-ladders, most of the skilled players wanders through this land. Some AC meanies wait for the weak to come, problem is, AC is like the sea, there is always something bigger than you (and then there is undead, XD).
Jokes aside, here people improve their skill and you can learn about the AC clan scene, check each ladder website to learn more!

-interns/clan matches:
"If its too good, then its hax; there is no skill, juts luck and lag will break your heart". XD
These are the servers that you have to use a connect with a password to get into. They got some kind of standards, be sure to learn them before jumping into the frail!

-gemas, believe it or not, you can find great AC players playing gemas, in fact the aforementioned undead (one of the best AC fraggers), and for example FD´s Sheriff, are awesome gema players that you don´t want to encounter on the enemy team (or maybe you wan´t if you masochist XD); also you will find a lot of people to talk to befriend, aand it also is an easy way to find some wannabe mappers, and deeply rooted ones too!

Pass some time in that jungle of ac servers and soon you will build a nice environment to hang around in no time!

If you want to learn more about AC in general, check this page, and show it to your AC friends!

Have a nice one and comment!

Edited some grammar, gemas (how could I forget) and comment below is an appendix. XD
Thanks given by:
One thing that I think many people don't realize is that a clan is hard work and it takes maturity and LOTS of attention. It's not a casual thing. Clans need lots of attention. You need to work hard and devote a lot of time into developing and nurturing the clan.
Thanks given by:
Nice and elaborate.
I feel like you just summarized the whole purpose of your AC|Crusade into one post though :P.
Thanks given by:
Oh man, you are always taking care of our beloved game. Giving advice, teaching people, helping noobs, etc. I Hope more people take the same stand you took and begin sharing the knowledge of this awesome game.
Thanks given by:
With Chidori's server on the rise, I think GEMA teams will be on the rise.

If other people have additions to add; re-add it to this post, to have one giant community guide.
Thanks given by:
Nahhh, paulmuaddibKA is one of a kind (thank God ) <3
Thanks given by:
Cemer your idea reminded me of this http://forum.cubers.net/thread-35.html
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 12, 02:17AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Cemer your idea reminded me of this http://forum.cubers.net/thread-35.html

Good, it's what I thought of too.
Thanks given by:
I can add a useful tip: if you are interested in joining a respected/strong clan, the best way is to play many interclans, and in order to find good interclans you should be in Teamspeak, so people will ask you to play if they need more players for their games.

before being called, anyway, you should be somehow known, you can be known even if you are very bad and you are new in the game. See for example Cheetah, for ages he kept trolling around woop teamspeak (where the most people are) until people started to make him play, the only way to stop his horrible chat spamming
Thanks given by: