Favourite football team(s)
First eliminate Spain then think about Semi-final against Germany...
Thanks given by:
I'd say Italy-Portugal and Spain-Germany on the semi finals.
Thanks given by:
i agree with your choice of teams (although i hope that france will make it), but that combination is not possible. it's czech/portugal vs. spain/france and germany/greece vs. england/italy.
Thanks given by:
Ups, i got it wrong. I was all prepared to see Spain finish first. Then Spain-Portugal and Germany-Italy.
Thanks given by:
Don't worry france portugal semi final
Thanks given by:
I don't France has what it takes to overcome Spain, the world and european champion in title. Against Sweden France performed very poorly.
Thanks given by:
Spain has been playing horribly though. They haven't done anything so far that would indicate that they could be champions, Spain simply plays possession and hopes for a goal, just like in the World Cup. Only difference is that this year I believe they're weaker. Spain should've lost against Croatia, the ref didn't give Croatia a penalty and Spain's goal was both a handball and offside lol
Thanks given by:
England will beat Italy. Wayne Rooney will hopefully be on form and show he has too much class for the all-shirt-tugging Italian defense. If that doesn't work then big Andy Carroll can give them a taste of their own medicine. And if THAT doesn't work then perhaps they'll crumble under the pace of Theo Wallcott just like the Swedes. England's defense all have experience against Balotelli, they know how he works, particularly his teammate Lescott. Pirlo should be nullified by Parker and Gerrard as long as they don't give him needless space, which England have been guilty of.

I don't think England has what it takes to beat Germany going off the performances in this competition so far, although I didn't see Germany play Denmark. I'm hoping Greece can turn their tie into the typically horrible display of football we're used to seeing whenever they are involved, and they'll snatch a winner in a really scrappy game.
Thanks given by:
I don't like their tactic ' italia ' i hope england will win
Yeah we were bad against sweden , but we can be strong.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 09:52PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: i hope england will win

I hope France will win.
Thanks given by:
We must beat Portugal !! :D
Thanks given by:
I saw England's match against France and they didn't impress me at all. Spain doesn't show off a lot but they are a great team and i believe that they will win against France.
Portugal Spain Italy Germany

Post your predictions!
Thanks given by:
England germany
France portugal
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 12, 11:32PM)titiPT Wrote: I saw England's match against France and they didn't impress me at all.
Not even defensively? It was a dull performance I admit but that was because England had no outlet, someone to give the ball too when they did win the ball from France. Now we have Rooney where before we were playing our left winger Ashley Young. You will be amazed the difference this makes.

I predict Portugal, Spain, Germany and England. I want Czechs (for the upset), France because I don't believe tika taka is 'the way' and I never have, Greece because I'd rather England had to beat them than Germany and England because I'm English and because Balotelli thinks he's so much better than he is, like Ibrahimovic.
Thanks given by:
damn Ronaldo, we are out :P but new generation of players come out, GG :)
Thanks given by:
Portugal-Spain is going to be an interesting match.
(20 Jun 12, 11:32PM)titiPT Wrote: Portugal Spain Italy Germany

3 down, 1 to go.
Thanks given by:
Come on England!
Thanks given by:
epic beginning :o

4:2 for italy on penalties :P
Thanks given by:
Looking forward to seeing the semi finals. Go Portugal! Go Italy!
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 12, 07:49PM)kleinkariert Wrote: epic beginning :o

O.o XD
Thanks given by:
The team that played closest to their potential won. Credit to the Italians they deserved it by doing so. I can't say the same for Rooney, Young, Parker, Welbeck or Gerrard. They had a stubborn refusal to keep the ball. At least we had two players Terry and Johnson that lived up to their hype. Shame Italy had eleven that did.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 12, 10:32PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:
(24 Jun 12, 07:49PM)kleinkariert Wrote: epic beginning :o

O.o XD
call me paul the oracle, paul. :)
Thanks given by:
England v Italy was closer so I guess this means... England > Germany :D
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 12, 09:50PM)Hellspell Wrote: England v Italy was closer so I guess this means... England > Germany :D
no.
Thanks given by:
Im german but fuck Germany.

@ Hellspell: No.
Thanks given by:
BOCA JUNIORS!!!

y el depo de Merlo papaaaa!!!! XD
Thanks given by:
Italy played great, i loved the match. It's going to be a great final, looking forward to it!
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 12, 12:13AM)titiPT Wrote: Italy played great, i loved the match. It's going to be a great final, looking forward to it!

Well Germany played better imo, had more chances and so on, but we just wasted waaaay to many attempts, unlike Italy
Thanks given by:
I love so much Germany and their football but it is such a shame for a team like that to be so weak in defense. Italy was clearly the best and Balotelli remind me the good old time when George Weah and Maradona were owning noobs :p

Now football is a sport played by gay and doped dwarf. Everyone lick the ass of Barca and Spain but when you have the ball 80% of the time and you shoot 2 times, it is just an unsporting behavior. Their is nothing beautiful watching small men keeping the ball, making crappy passes in the axis and falling when we push them a bit.

The Spanish team :
Mister Puerto would be so proud ...

Go Italy, lets win this at the penalties.
Thanks given by:
First bayern, then the national team... their economic rule over europe is failing next!
(lol jk I love sauerkraut) XD

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Edward, I "love" you man. But, as our friend OS would advise you, please use a thumbnail or a spoiler to hide that shit bro...
Let me teach you:
Thanks given by: