Carbine Skins?
Anyone aware of any or made any themselves? I'm kind of getting bored of the current default... so does anyone have any?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
[Image: thm_11903.jpg]

its for COD tho
Thanks given by:
Bullpup, this is no weapon skin and secondly that's another game. How is this supposed to help? I'm afraid I don't get it.

Actually, there is at least one at www.akimbo.in. Unfortunately the site is down at the moment. You may have a look a little later.
Thanks given by:
* akimbo.in
Thanks given by:
it seems that akimbo is dead
Thanks given by:
what ?! D:
Thanks given by:
Well, did anyone ever see Rytis around in the past half year?
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 10, 10:34PM)tempest Wrote: Well, did anyone ever see Rytis around in the past half year?
He's on IRC right now.
Thanks given by:
No worries, thanks for the posts guys. :)
Thanks given by:
I edited the original carb and added a bright color,not a proper job,it's just that the dead color that it has is horrible so i added bright.

[Image: caribine2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
a_slow_old_man's BAR is a pretty good Carbine in my opinion, apart from one small glitch.

All the mods built for the Carbine are all just skin modifications.
Thanks given by:
how do you even customize the look of guns? Like, i know how to, but when i try to save it says... "Access to C:\ Program Files (x86)AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4\packages\models\weapons\sniper\skin_weapon.jpg was denied" so idk how to complete this process. Anyone know??
Thanks given by:
You don't own the computer you're using, so you aren't allowed to modify it.

This may clarify my sudden attitude.
Thanks given by:
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

download gimp and then you can make your own custom carbine skins! =D I even made a rainbow shotgun ;)
Thanks given by:
There is one in Boeuf's Prohibition mod, and 2 others on Akimbo that I can think of.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Mr.Flippy: there is at least one at www.akimbo.in. Unfortunately the site is down at the moment.

How did that help?

Use Gimp and make rainbow skins, Ares will show you how to do it. He is becoming quite good with Gimp, and will be releasing a 'rainbow skin package' for all guns soon. Watch for it!

-Good luck and Happy Fragging
Thanks given by:
Bullpup, I do hope one day you'll be smart enough to see your fault here yourself. Good luck.
Thanks given by: