Find ur screenshots?
I press f12 for some screenshots but the promblem is that i cant find the screenshot(only on my mac) it is very easy to find them in my window destop but i cant find it in my mac.

Also i need help setting up my server i cant set it up for 24/7 because as soon as i log out form ac and close the ac menu the server is gone so how do u put it up for 24/7?
Thanks given by:
On macs they are saved within a library folder.
The easiest way to find these is when you boot up AC, you have a option to "Show User Game Files" Click this and it will lead you to the right folder.
More in depth:
Double click the application
The launcher will show, click the "Show" button.

Das it. Pretty easy.

As for the server, I believe that you need to run a shell script or something. I dont know as much about it as I could, because I have never set up a mac server.
Thanks given by:
also how do u post ur screenshot to a website i go to the screenshot and i left click theres no copy option
Thanks given by:
To find screenshots:
1. Launch AC
2. Press F12 or type /screenshot
3. A message will appear on the console (top left text) and it should say something like: "Screenshot saved in: Application Support/assaultcube.....etc.
4. Read where the screenshot was saved, go to that folder and the screenshot pics should be there.

To post screenshots:
1. Go to an image uploading website like: ImageShack, Tinypic, Photobucket, etc...
2. Find the button in those websites that says something like: "Upload", and find the folder of the screenshot pics and select the screenshot/s you want to upload.
3. Once you're done the website will give you the option to get the link so that people can click it and see your pic.
4. You can either use the: [img][/img] code they give you to automatically display it on forums (recommended) or you can get the direct link to it with something like: http://a.imageshack.us/img291/6452/20100213413241, etc...

Hope this helps
Thanks given by:
and also how do u set up a server?
Thanks given by:
One of the many places to look: http://assault.cubers.net/docs/server.html

Look at the docs, the wiki and this guidebook should help as well.
Also check how strong your internet is before hosting a server. If you use wireless I wouldn't recommend even thinking about making a home server.
You could also check on google for some server VPS which are servers run by an organization which help the server be more stable and run 24/7; not free.
I use wireless so I have never ran a server neither thought about doing so, so I would recommend getting more info from actual server owners since they know way more than me, since I'm only giving you the places to get the info, but not the info itself.

Good luck.
Thanks given by:
|BC|Wolf: what an excellent post! I just had to comment, since it's such a rare treat. KUDOS!
Thanks given by: