The AC/DC
[Image: logoijq.png]
Forums

It's a big pleasure to announce the birth of my OMC (one-man clan) AssaultCube Deranged Clan, or simply, AC/DC.

This means that I will be the only member, and no one else is going to join, also, I will be available for 1vs1 only and interclans.

Long live AC/DC!
Thanks given by:
Erm, doesn't this defeat the purpose of a clan? I like the name though.
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 10, 10:52PM)Andrez Wrote:
[Image: acdcny.jpg]

It's a big pleasure to announce the birth of my OMC (one-man clan) AssaultCube Deranged Clan, or simply, AC/DC.

This means that I will be the only member, and no one else is going to join, also, I will be available for 1vs1 only and interclans.

Long live AC/DC!

gg
Thanks given by:
Hm, sounds like my clan XD.
Will you have a clan forums?
Also, there was a player awhile back named ac/dc.
HF and GL.
Hope all your members dont leave.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Hope all your members dont leave.

That makes me chuckle.

I forgot to give the GL and HF that everyone else gives xD.
So Good Luck & Have Fun, notice I wrote it out and I didn't just write GL HF.
Thanks given by:
I WANTZ TO JOIN. F UUUU
Thanks given by:
GL & HF
Thanks given by:
gl :D
Thanks given by:
Yeah, get forums! :D

We can all watch Andrez talk to himself ;)
Thanks given by:
There are so many bands better than AC/DC out there ;)

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 10, 11:14PM)ImaCripple Wrote: Erm, doesn't this defeat the purpose of a clan? I like the name though.

Well, it sounds like a paradox, but look Burzum... He's in a band and he's the only one :D
(15 Sep 10, 11:56PM)Na!L_GuN Wrote: gg

Thank you :D

(16 Sep 10, 01:25AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Hm, sounds like my clan XD.
Will you have a clan forums?
Also, there was a player awhile back named ac/dc.
HF and GL.
Hope all your members dont leave.
Yeah I remember him, anyway yes, I'm going to open a forum, but there you can sign up, and of course, I'll speak to myself :D
Also, I'll try to keep Andrez in the team, but it'll be hard :D

(16 Sep 10, 02:43AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I WANTZ TO JOIN. F UUUU

I have to talk to Andrez :D

(16 Sep 10, 06:43AM)MathiasB Wrote: GL & HF

(16 Sep 10, 08:32AM)XFA Wrote: gl :D
Thank you =D

(16 Sep 10, 08:58AM)Orynge Wrote: Yeah, get forums! :D

We can all watch Andrez talk to himself ;)
Sure, soon :D
(16 Sep 10, 09:15AM)P@ndel Wrote: There are so many bands better than AC/DC out there ;)

P@ndel
Indeed, but since AC/DC is one of my favourite and it perfectly fits with AssaultCube Deranged Clan, so... :D

PS: forums
Thanks given by:
Andrez, you listen to Burzum? :D I think a 1 man clan is quite pointless though, you can have 1 v 1s and no-one will care if you're in a clan or not. I don't really know to much about what an interclan is, but I imagine it is essentially the same as a regular match, except every player has a tag on their name...
Thanks given by:
good luck, i want see hows your clan strong, xD

See you in GAME ^^
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 04:15PM)Quorthon Wrote: Andrez, you listen to Burzum? :D
Let's kill other lead singers. GG with your funny idea.
Thanks given by:
have fun Andrez :)

btw Quorthon: you dont really need a clantag to play in an interclan too ;) its a private game, mostly played by pros just to have fun and training.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 04:15PM)Quorthon Wrote: Andrez, you listen to Burzum? :D I think a 1 man clan is quite pointless though, you can have 1 v 1s and no-one will care if you're in a clan or not. I don't really know to much about what an interclan is, but I imagine it is essentially the same as a regular match, except every player has a tag on their name...
I don't listen to Burzum, I just know him... Anyway why not, aerkefiende has been the only member of his clan for long time, even if it isn't a one-man clan... :P

(16 Sep 10, 04:56PM)-xW-#@bd0u* Wrote: good luck, i want see hows your clan strong, xD

See you in GAME ^^

(16 Sep 10, 05:56PM)titiPT Wrote:
(16 Sep 10, 04:15PM)Quorthon Wrote: Andrez, you listen to Burzum? :D
Let's kill other lead singers. GG with your funny idea.

(16 Sep 10, 06:10PM)Robtics Wrote: have fun Andrez :)

btw Quorthon: you dont really need a clantag to play in an interclan too ;) its a private game, mostly played by pros just to have fun and training.

Thanks given by:
are you online during the weekend? we could play a nice 1v1 :P
Thanks given by:
GL HF :D
Thanks given by:
BCFH vs AC/DC, ot4ku and Andrez. HF GL you go talk to him.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 08:32PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: GL HF :D
Thank you :)

(16 Sep 10, 11:39PM)Gibstick Wrote: BCFH vs AC/DC, ot4ku and Andrez. HF GL you go talk to him.
I'm available on IRC in case...... ;)

Anyway, I made some custom skins to recognize me, but the problem is that signs like / and | can't be put in the filenames, so the only way would be Andrez__cla/rvsf/ffa.jpg?
Thanks given by:
I guess that works. There aren't enough of your clan members to make that much of a hassle. ;-)
Thanks given by:
hahaha good luck with that Andrez
Thanks given by:
hahahah bella Andrez!

btw Burzum is a good example, 1 man bands can pwn so far better than others, see Nargaroth.
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 10, 05:50PM)YourSister Wrote: hahahah bella Andrez!

btw Burzum is a good example, 1 man bands can pwn so far better than others, see Nargaroth.

Nargaroth? Good?! Bahahahaha! "Kanwulf" only ever had 2 good songs "seven tears......" and even then that was only two riffs. The other would be "I burn for you" which was a cover anyway and still wasn't as good as the original. Burzum is a good example although I haven't heard Belus yet, I did almost buy it though. When it comes to solo artists I like Elysian Blaze and Satanic Warmaster among others more than Nargaroth :)
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 10, 09:28PM)Quorthon Wrote: Nargaroth? Good?! Bahahahaha! "Kanwulf" only ever had 2 good songs "seven tears......" and even then that was only two riffs. The other would be "I burn for you" which was a cover anyway and still wasn't as good as the original. Burzum is a good example although I haven't heard Belus yet, I did almost buy it though. When it comes to solo artists I like Elysian Blaze and Satanic Warmaster among others more than Nargaroth :)
you probably forget Geliebte des Regens and Amarok.
and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64IQiDWDU...re=related
btw if u like Lord Foul and Satanic Warmaster we probably dont have anything in common, i always feel bored listening to them.
btw, black metal is full of guys who do all stuff alone, but AC clan system is build on 2v2 and 3v3 matches, so pointless playing alone.
Thanks given by:
Ah I always feel bored listening to Nargaroth :) Maybe I just haven't heard the right songs, and maybe it is the same for you and SW. Have you not heard Elysian Blaze?
Thanks given by:
Guys, for heaven's sake, if you have to talk about metal/whatever bands open a new thread, PLEASE.
Thanks given by:
Hey, I'm just trying to keep your thread active, you don't want that?
Thanks given by:
dude, let Andrez worry about that its not your job ...
Thanks given by:
2 weeks
Thanks given by: