Poll: Are you Gonna do it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell YES F-R-E-E Why not!
66.67%
10 66.67%
Nah why bother
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Want FREE VPS?
There are some VPS on this site which are free ---> Free VPS
All you have to do is get 20 posts and get about 4,000 points (Posting alot) and pm an admin/moderator called dmmcintyre3 and wait till he replies and he may give you one :)

I hope this helps you get one

Mod edit:

Link fixed.
Thanks given by:
As a rule of thumb, I don't trust anything if I can't see or understand its motivation.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 06:13PM)tempest Wrote: As a rule of thumb, I don't trust anything if I can't see or understand its motivation.
I know but its all true soon we will get reviews from the customers that had got one plus its new :)
Thanks given by:
I founded a 1 month free trial vps, without spaming 'free vps forum' :)
I haven't tried it, If someone tries it, tell us how it goes.
Thanks given by:
awesome im trying it :D
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 06:20PM)VallDiGna Wrote: I founded a 1 month free trial vps, without spaming 'free vps forum' :)
I haven't tried it, If someone tries it, tell us how it goes.

Free first month? wow you have to pay then well...
Thanks given by:
i cant imagine that someone will give you a totally free vps forever ... tho a free vps would always be great ;)
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 07:30PM)krypt Wrote: Free first month? wow you have to pay then well...
No, look at WEB:
Our Virtual Server products come with the first 30 days free. You have nothing to lose and are under no obligation to continue the service, so order yours today!
Thanks given by:
But it's not for everyone:

We are currently only accepting applications from UK residents.
Thanks given by:
i don't believe it I don't see their profit...

edit:
possible that your part of disk space will be used for illegal activities and you will be that stupid owner, i cannot find better motivation :P

edit:
hmmm, i found more information, they are probably learning it and testing it, then it will be paid ...
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 09:05PM)Alien Wrote: i don't believe it I don't see their profit...

Our sponsors let us do it for reviews of their services.

(18 Oct 10, 09:05PM)Alien Wrote: edit:
possible that your part of disk space will be used for illegal activities and you will be that stupid owner, i cannot find better motivation :P

How would that help us?

(18 Oct 10, 09:05PM)Alien Wrote: edit:
hmmm, i found more information, they are probably learning it and testing it, then it will be paid ...

Not true, we have no plans to go paid except for upgrades. (More RAM/Disk space/bandwidth)

Thanks given by:
so you want to apply freewebhosting model for vps hosting. It is question for deep thinking if you will be succesfull and profitable at the end. freewebhosting has at least profit for advert at the beginning.
Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 10, 08:35PM)Alien Wrote: so you want to apply freewebhosting model for vps hosting. It is question for deep thinking if you will be succesfull and profitable at the end. freewebhosting has at least profit for advert at the beginning.
It's dotcom, stupid.
(Or, if you like being seen as a lone prophet in a few years, you can also call it "the web 2.0 a.k.a. twitter business model")
Thanks given by:
^Your reading comprehension is on the low side.
Thanks given by:
--spam removed--
Thanks given by:
.... Seriously just ban this guy.
Thanks given by:
Yeah F1 for that
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 10, 06:13PM)tempest Wrote: As a rule of thumb, I don't trust anything if I can't see or understand its motivation.

Thanks given by: