New GameMode -- VIP
VIP - Basically its like assasination. It uses the defenders CTF flag spot as the 'extraction zone' - and picks a random vip... the vip spawns with Pistol, and also has armor vest. Once the vip reaches the extraction zone, they will get one point and start a new round, If they don't reach it in one minute the attackers will win. The defenders win if they kill the vip or if they kill everyone on the other team. Attackers win if they kill all the defenders, or extract the vip.

Rules:
10 Rounds
Maximum of 8 players per team

Map Size: Must Be Big Map...!!
Thanks given by:
lol.

Thanks given by:
This could be great!
Thanks given by:
Go play Halo.
But really, AC is too fast paced. Extremely easy to kill.
Thanks given by:
Dude its not even from halo... i think, i dont remember
Thanks given by:
Perhaps not but Halo is and extremely popular game.
Thanks given by:
Another CS mode...

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
new game mod;; disinfectioning
a random dude is picked and he spawns wit a bazoka and den all the others become zombies nad de zombies gotta run to da disinfection zone before the bazoka man kils dem and if tey get to de disinfection zone then they become disinfected and den dey get da fatal bazoka too and ten tey can start killing others zombies and eachother but den ters te superinfection zone wer zombies get bazokas too and den zombies can kill disinfected ppl with bazokas
how fucking cool is that?!?!?!?!?!?
Thanks given by:
THAT IZ AWSUM DUDE! I CAN NOT BELEV THAT THEY DIDNT MAKE THIZ ALREDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 10, 07:10PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: new game mod;; disinfectioning
a random dude is picked and he spawns wit a bazoka and den all the others become zombies nad de zombies gotta run to da disinfection zone before the bazoka man kils dem and if tey get to de disinfection zone then they become disinfected and den dey get da fatal bazoka too and ten tey can start killing others zombies and eachother but den ters te superinfection zone wer zombies get bazokas too and den zombies can kill disinfected ppl with bazokas
how fucking cool is that?!?!?!?!?!?

F1

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
vip is already a game mode, HTF I think.
Thanks given by:
ehh reminds me of search and destroy kinda
Thanks given by:
so if we make up some random or stolen game mode and post it here it automatically becomes a game mode for ac?

ok.
Thanks given by: