Poll: Read the thread then vote.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I might know why this happend.
0%
0 0%
This happend to me, I fixed it.
25.00%
2 25.00%
This happend to me, I'm unable to fix it.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Other.
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom Maps from v1.0
I just recently downloaded the newer version ( v1.1 ) of AC and the custom maps I had saved didn't transfer to the new version. If you know why can you please tell me, I did see parts from some threads that said there is a requirement for v1.1 maps. Do the custom maps from v1.0 not have the requirement for v1.1 or is it another reason? Also, if it is another reason is it possible to transfer the custom maps from v1.0 to v1.1?
Thanks given by:
Installing a new version doesn't update, it makes a new folder. Find */AssaultCube_1.0/packages/maps and copy all the files into */AssaultCube_1.1/packages/maps.

Windows Vista/7 will have this in My Documents. Earlier Windows will be in program files. If you have Mac/Linux you're probably good enough to know where to find the files.

Poll was totally unnecessary :P
hfgl
Thanks given by:
I did what you said and for the most part it worked. The only problem is most of the map names are Untitled By Unknown.....
Thanks given by:
dust2 :D
Thanks given by:
The map list in AC now displays the map title, rather than the filename. The filename appears to the left. It's laziness on the part of the mapmaker (when they decided not to use /mapmsg) that you're experiencing.
Thanks given by:
Wow, thanks jamz I had no idea about /mapmsg and I've only created a few maps so..... I'm still learning XD

Also as a part of me learning, on one of my custom maps it said "This map is not supported in multiplayer. Read the docs about map quality/dimensions. If someone could tell me where to find those docs, I've checked my AssaultCube folders wasn't able to find a doc. about it, thank you.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 06:03PM)Roy001 Wrote: ...I've checked my AssaultCube folders wasn't able to find a doc. about it, thank you...

http://assault.cubers.net/docs/mapediting4.html
Thanks given by: