Hey
Why hasn't a secondary function idea been considered for the shotgun? Something akin to the Superdragon in Perfect Dark? There would be a choice between long range, arquebus-fire, or a short-range grapeshot style shotgun. Up close in a tight range fight, shotgunners have nothing. NOTHING. It's almost insulting to the boomstick.
Thanks given by:
Use pistol?
Thanks given by:
Real men know how to use 1.2 shotgun (me)
Thanks given by:
Nothing wrong with pistol Phantom but why should I have to use a pistol close-range when that should be a shotgun's MO?
Thanks given by:
I'm a combo user. I switch between SMG/AR/SG depending on the map and my abilities at the time (they fluctuate).

Shotgun is too easy.
Thanks given by:
most fps games make shotguns too short range I think you guys should consider that most shotguns even military ones go medium to short range not just short range.
Thanks given by:
What about no.
Thanks given by:
why cant we have an alt fire where the bullets are useless close range but due to some wacky cube physics they do massive damage the farther away they go, with massive spread and no pellet fired down the crosshair
Thanks given by: Orynge
Tbh I just want a melon launcher.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 03:59AM)Vanquish Wrote: Tbh I just want a melon launcher.

Melon launcher HYPE!
Thanks given by:
I think when My Shotgun goes click-clack, a little Asian lady should scurry to my fridge and return with a Beer.

-And she laughed.
Thanks given by:
The above statement has the Kell Seal of Approval.
Thanks given by: