clan arguing
if someone cheat....we post here.

if someone create something for AC.....we post here.

...and if a clan leader or player act badly....community don't have to know it?

this rules of not discussing problems between clans is just the possibility for bad behavior guys to hide who they are and what they do.

is it the community you dream to see?

personnaly no.......

i assume all i do or say...it can be public....because I have nothing to hide....
maybe not the case of some gods of AC community....

maybe create a section : "this guy is an asshole" can be a good idea? :)
Thanks given by:
sounds pointless
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 10, 03:57PM)pakit Wrote: if someone cheat....we post here.

if someone create something for AC.....we post here.

...and if a clan leader or player act badly....community don't have to know it?

It's certainly not the things I want to read. Incidents on a per clan to clan basis can be discussed on the clans forum. Not here.
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 10, 03:57PM)pakit Wrote: ...and if a clan leader or player act badly....community don't have to know it?
In an effort to explain my own actions, I won't close threads if the complaint affects everyone. Taking the recent posts by yourself and Luc@s about Halo as an example, if Halo was saying those things to everyone, or his actions toward Luc@s were affecting everyone, I'd let the discussion continue. That wasn't the case. You explained that you feel Halo "...hate IAF since the first day..."; clearly an IAF/Halo problem and no-one else's business.
If you discuss your clan problems on your own forums, it's just as public as posting here. There's nothing to stop people linking in IRC to the thread - it doesn't take long for word to get around if there's juicy gossip on the interwebz.
Thanks given by: