Money$hot's teabag training camp is now open!
[Image: teabag-training.jpg]

Money$hot's teabag training camp is now open!

Long awaited and after much dealing with foreign real estate brokers, paying bribes, obtaining the proper licensing and permits, and completing construction of the barracks and training grounds, I am proud to announce the opening of my 6,000 acre, state-of-the-art teabag training camp situated on Jim Jones' old compound "Jonestown" in Guyana South America.

[Image: map_of_guyana.jpg]

My new facility is designed to feed, house and train up to 100 recruits. Training will be tough - the discipline brutal and I predict a wash-out rate of around 60% within the first 2 weeks.

New recruits will be issued free round-trip ticket airfare and travel expenses (yes, I will pay for your return airfare to your home country if you wash out) a uniform, a comfortable bunk and a foot locker among a few other standard issue items.

As I mentioned earlier, training will be tough and the discipline will be strict. The duration of the course will be 12 weeks. Yes, in 12 weeks I can make you a teabagging warrior if you strictly follow my teachings.

You will not be here to play games like learning to rifle sprint - you will be here to learn the ancient art of teabagging as handed down by generations of my ancestors and introduced to the ancient teabagging holy book in what you may call a sort of Kama Sutra of teabagging.

Those who do not live up to expectations will be promptly disciplined with bamboo switches and denied privileges. Following orders explicitly will be of the utmost importance. Total obedience will be expected.

Of course as you must have suspected "The Masta" will be camp commandant, and I will oversee the day-to-day operation of my camp. My duties will also include the doling out of the discipline. I will also be presiding over several daily mass lectures and teachings of which attendance by all is mandatory.

My head teabagging drill trainer will be none other than Myke Gregory. Under my guidance, he will surely whip you all into shape, teach you the basic rules of teabagging and conduct individual recruit evaluations.

Next, none other than IBb (formerly known as itsBRITNEYbitch) will be my lead nut inspector to ensure all testicular hygiene regulations are strongly adhered to. He is very picky, he will accept no excuses and he will refer you to me for discipline in a heartbeat for even the most minor infractions.

Immediately after your arrival you will be de-loused and your bag trimmed to militant specifications. If you have dread locks down there - kiss them goodbye, only clean healthy and pleasurable smelling nut will be allowed at all times.

Your training days will start off at 4am in the morning - drilling into your heads the 3 basic rules of teabagging:
  1. There is a 5 Dunk Minimum. 5 Full distinct and countable dunks; no jack-rabbiting
  2. NEVER run off of a teabag even under fire. I will teach you techniques to fight through it
  3. Parasitic teabagging - yes you will teabag others' kills without shame as we leave no warm faces to waste

As you advance through the course you will be taught many ancient techniques like tea-dragging, airborne dunking and ultra deep dunking.

I will teach you to lose your fear of being killed while teabagging and show you how to suppress the natural flight instinct once you come under fire while getting your teabag on. I will also teach you how to successfully teabag slowly for those 5 dunks AND get kills.

Basic nut care and hygiene will be taught to you by itsBRITNEYbitch to keep your nut in top bagging shape with your standard issue AXE Ball Detailer. You will eventually progress up to daily warm coco butter nut soaks for maximum stretch and softness.
More about the AXE Ball Detailer:

For those of you...lets say....not too gifted in the nut area, I will offer free nutsack implant augmentation surgery on site with a quick recovery time to get you back into your training ASAP. This procedure will be performed by none other than the infamous Dr. Waffles.

When (if) you make if through the heat, humidity, the bugs and snakes, abuse by Britney and Myke and the grueling training and actually graduate, you will be a proud, fierce teabagging machine, dropping nugz all over the servers like I have been doing for years.

By my estimates I have successfully teabagged over 43,000 players in my 2 or so years of playing AC. You too can have this success if you man up and join my program.

The first batch of recruits must be enrolled by November 1st 2014. If you would like to sign up just post a reply to this thread and I will PM you with travel arrangements and travel expense account #'s.

The Proud. The Few. The Teabaggers.
Thanks given by:
pls
Thanks given by:
what
Thanks given by:
The training is absolutely free. Do not be scared to sign up. If, once you arrive you realize you can't handle it, you may cry and beg me to return you home in shame, which I will.

You have nothing to loose and a teabag warriors creed to gain.
Thanks given by:
What did you smoke? Lol
Thanks given by:
Um...
I kinda wanna sign up xD
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 10:55PM)HoeHunter Wrote: Um...
I kinda wanna sign up xD

Tell me where to send plane tickets. BTW upon graduation each recruit will have their balls hand washed by the AXE girl in the commercial.
Thanks given by:
looooooooooooool
What are you doing?
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 12:06AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: looooooooooooool
What are you doing?

I am starting a teabag revolution on here. And after viewing all the poor techniques of other teabaggers, I felt it was time to start a training camp to teach everyone how to do it right and set some standards.
Thanks given by:
I expect a high salary to be your scrotum-enhancer physician.
Thanks given by:
I am willing to enlist my grade A spunk bunkers for whatever devious machinations you and your training camp can concoct. Sign me up!
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 01:04AM)Waffles Wrote: I expect a high salary to be your scrotum-enhancer physician.

Waffles, I assure you that you will make large 6 figures, clean operating facilities, have an air conditioned hut with a mosquito net on your bed, and the best food in the camp. I will fly women in once a month for my top staff.

You'll even be free to do a few experiments on the new recruits if you wish. Maybe make some dude have 3 nuts and see how he does....?

(08 Oct 14, 01:18AM)Vanquish Wrote: I am willing to enlist my grade A spunk bunkers for whatever devious machinations you and your training camp can concoct. Sign me up!

Your plane tickets are in the FedEx. I hope you are up to the task of the vigorous training conditions....it will be brutal as "The Masta" demands excellence out of every recruit and will spare the bamboo rod for noone.

Welcome to the nut brotherhood.
Thanks given by:
The thread isn't bad but ... :D
Thanks given by:
my balls are gigantuan. your training camp wouldn't be able to handle me sorry
Thanks given by:
moved to "offtopic" for obvious reasons
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 01:32AM)Money$hot Wrote: Your plane tickets are in the FedEx. I hope you are up to the task of the vigorous training conditions....it will be brutal as "The Masta" demands excellence out of every recruit and will spare the bamboo rod for noone.

It's an honour to learn such noble traditions, Masta. I have changed my usertitle to something more befitting of my new status, and I hope many of my forum brethren shall join me in the unwavering plight against unsullied playermodels everywhere, from A (aqueous) to proverbial Z (werk is the closest you can get).

For the brotherhood!
Thanks given by:
wow

Where the hell is Myke to save us from this heathen
Thanks given by:
tl;dr
Inb4 picture of myke teabagging this thread
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 02:23PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(08 Oct 14, 01:32AM)Money$hot Wrote: Your plane tickets are in the FedEx. I hope you are up to the task of the vigorous training conditions....it will be brutal as "The Masta" demands excellence out of every recruit and will spare the bamboo rod for noone.

It's an honour to learn such noble traditions, Masta. I have changed my usertitle to something more befitting of my new status, and I hope many of my forum brethren shall join me in the unwavering plight against unsullied playermodels everywhere, from A (aqueous) to proverbial Z (werk is the closest you can get).

For the brotherhood!

grow some nuts before you start teabagging ppl

i recommend dr.Waffles to give you some
Thanks given by:
tl;dr
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 07:47AM)G1gantuan Wrote: my balls are gigantuan. your training camp wouldn't be able to handle me sorry

I'm certain we can accommodate you. Every contingency has been carefully anticipated and planned for. No nut is too large or small.

Even those younger players whose nuts have yet to drop can get Dr. Waffles (with written parental consent of course) to speed up the process through various techniques or fit the patient with a nut sack prosthetic...i must also mention that this option will also be available to all females wishing to join.

(08 Oct 14, 03:33PM)DrauL Wrote: wow

Where the hell is Myke to save us from this heathen

I am certain this thread will get Mykes full approval and blessing, as he is a true pro teabagger and understands my mission quest.
Thanks given by:
Somehow reading the OP has given me an idea. There NEEDS to be a mode in AC where you score points by teabagging enemies. It could work like kill confirmed. I think I could actually have something here.
Thanks given by:
Sign me up boss. You know I've followed your teachings diligently since the day we met.

How to slowly dip, the no drive-by policy.

I await your next instruction.
Thanks given by:
But what if you teabag an ebolazombie and it bites your nuts?

I heard Guyana is full of ebolazombies

Btw: Guyana is in South America and not Africa lol
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 09:00PM)Money$hot Wrote: "Jonestown" in Guyana Africa.

OMG
Thanks given by:
i want his drugs !!
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 14, 09:15AM)Marti Wrote: But what if you teabag an ebolazombie and it bites your nuts?

LOL! My bad! I will be sure to edit, I wouldn't want recruits flying to the wrong continent.LOL

(09 Oct 14, 08:06AM)Flint Wrote: Sign me up boss. You know I've followed your teachings diligently since the day we met.

How to slowly dip, the no drive-by policy.

I await your next instruction.

Flint, I'm certain you will be a promising recruit and probably a squad leader in no time.

(09 Oct 14, 11:13AM)ExodusS Wrote:
(07 Oct 14, 09:00PM)Money$hot Wrote: "Jonestown" in Guyana Africa.

OMG

Yes, this is a big LOL on money.....I must have Ebola on my brain.....hhahahah

(09 Oct 14, 09:15AM)Marti Wrote: But what if you teabag an ebolazombie and it bites your nuts?

My recruits will be trained to detect sickly players and refrain from teabagging them. Should one contract NutEbola, we will have to treat them like they do in The Walking Dead......headshot for their own good and peace.
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 11:43PM)Hellspell Wrote: Somehow reading the OP has given me an idea. There NEEDS to be a mode in AC where you score points by teabagging enemies. It could work like kill confirmed. I think I could actually have something here.

If you could just get the # of teabags to register with your kills and deaths, you would be my personal genius and hero.

One of the Woop (or aura...can't remember) servers did have a very funny mod, where it sent the player a PM when you teabagged him. It was LOL.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 14, 10:58PM)Money$hot Wrote: One of the Woop (or aura...can't remember) servers did have a very funny mod, where it sent the player a PM when you teabagged him. It was LOL.

I enjoyed that mod immensely. Great enhancement of the playing experience.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 14, 10:58PM)Money$hot Wrote:
(08 Oct 14, 11:43PM)Hellspell Wrote: Somehow reading the OP has given me an idea. There NEEDS to be a mode in AC where you score points by teabagging enemies. It could work like kill confirmed. I think I could actually have something here.

If you could just get the # of teabags to register with your kills and deaths, you would be my personal genius and hero.

One of the Woop (or aura...can't remember) servers did have a very funny mod, where it sent the player a PM when you teabagged him. It was LOL.

I'm just an ideas man. I can't even get AC to function properly on my laptop and i've been at it for 6 years.
Thanks given by: