Bexlab
The last 11th of June our beloved and dear friend Bexlab (real name: Paolo) passed away... I sadly announce this today because I only checked the e-mail out today... I want to thank loosky (Luciano) for telling me about this...

R.I.P. Paolo, ciao amico mio...
Thanks given by:
Some timing context, if you don't know the name. I didn't get to know him much, partly because his English wasn't great and my Italian is non-existent, but I know he was one of AC's elder statesmen. Even so, this is tragically early.
Thanks given by:
Sad news :(
I only knew of him, but I pass on my condolences all the same.
Thanks given by:
I don't know him much instead of the fact he was in IAF since the start.
RIP
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 14, 03:51PM)jamz Wrote: Some timing context, if you don't know the name. I didn't get to know him much, partly because his English wasn't great and my Italian is non-existent, but I know he was one of AC's elder statesmen. Even so, this is tragically early.
Yeah, I talked to him and even befriended him on Facebook one year ago or so, and I think he was 44/45 years old...
Thanks given by:
I never talked to him, but this sad to hear.
Thanks given by:
Whaaaaaaat, this is very sad news..

RIP...
Thanks given by:
RIP Bexlab...
IAF members will miss you...
did anyone tell pakit by theway?
Thanks given by:
RIP
Thanks given by:
Rest in Peace... never heard about his name, but you guys are saying that he was an incredible mate.
Sad news for AC
Thanks given by:
:( R.I.P.
Thanks given by:
Sad news, R.I.P.
Thanks given by:
Never talked with him, but I remember doing some inters with him some years ago and his clan. Good and fair player.
R.I.P
Thanks given by:
Ahhhh... I knew him well, kinda. We were in same clan, and he was the mature one, the one who all people respected... Mmm, this is hard... I dunno how to say, but I feel really bad and sad now, just can't describe this feeling

R.I.P Paolo
Thanks given by:
R.I.P. Paolo

Sp33dy. are you the real kyrsp33dy or are you a fake?
Thanks given by:
He's an old player
Thanks given by:
I remember plenty gg's with him

RIP
Thanks given by:
He was a great guy, great mate. Ciao Bex
Thanks given by:
oh Bex. I knew him very well. I talked to him many times on Skype. He was a funny, kind-hearted man, simple and honest. I knew he was ill: I did not know this was going to be so fast.
This is so sad. Ciao Bex.

Luc@s, I have no idea of how to contact Pakit. He disappeared.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 14, 11:13AM)ketar Wrote: Luc@s, I have no idea of how to contact Pakit. He disappeared.

Yesterday i have seen him online in Skype
Thanks given by:
rest in peace, if you knew used to talk to him, when the clan is active also with loosky!
Thanks given by:
R.I.P. Bexlab

Ciao Bexlab è stato un piacere averti conosciuto... sei stato un uomo buono, un eroe, e credo che la nostra avventura IAF sia stata una delle più belle che ha lasciato un segno nella vita di tutti noi grazie alla tua presenza e al tuo carattere.

Ciao GRANDE UOMO!
Thanks given by:
I played just few times with him and I don't know anything about his life, but I can say something about the gaming, he was the player everyone should be: kind and respectful.

Ciao Bex
Thanks given by:
What happened? Don't get too specific, but I am curious. Only heard good things about him as well.

R.I.P Bexlab
VIVA IAF!!
Thanks given by: