Skip nades followup
Hey,

So I posted about this a while back (http://forum.cubers.net/post-126912.html) and jamz gave me a script that has worked wonderfullyl (thanks jamz!). However, I recently noticed that it mucks with mapping -- I can't scroll to change height. Is there anyway to put the original delta thingy back in there (have no idea if the thingy is an alias or a bind)?

-Music
Thanks given by:
This can't be true because delta_game_0 is only used in-game, hence its name. delta_edit_x is used in editing, so something else must have messed up your config.
Make sure you don't have anything that changes the 'delta_edit_'s in your autoexec, then try deleting saved.cfg, then resetting your binds.
Thanks given by:
Hm, I don't seem to have delta edit and even after resetting binds, I don't seem to have a "delta_edit" in saved.cfg
Thanks given by:
What about anything modifying MOUSE4 and MOUSE5 in autoexec? They should be
bind MOUSE4 [ universaldelta 1 ]
bind MOUSE5 [ universaldelta -1 ]
which is what they'd be if you reset binds (which is, of course overwritten by your autoexec).
Thanks given by:
Yes, that is what's there when i reset.
Thanks given by:

Does that mean everything's fixed?
If not, please just make a copy of your autoexec, then empty it out (apart from the 'skip nades' script), delete saved.cfg, reset binds, and see if you still can't use scrolling in edit mode. If you can't, you must have changed scripts.cfg. Oh, unless you have scripts in the scripts folder; I forgot about that.
Thanks given by: