Can't connect, blacklisted or error?
I guess that i got banned or blacklisted, can't connect to any server lol, i have 7 months without playin', can somebody help or it just an error?
Thanks given by:
You're not CBL'd, and your IP, which seems to be static (it begins 201.197, if anyone wants to check their blacklist), isn't on any blacklist I checked. You used to be DavertH, right? I remember the name, but I can't think why...
Thanks given by:
Are you on 1.2?
Thanks given by:
HE'S BACK
Thanks given by:
Well, that message of "Masterserver is not replying, more info blablabla...." appears when i search in the server list, i can see the servers, but i can't connect to them. So? Any opinion?
And jamz... yeah... i used to be DavertH, so what do you think?
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 14, 02:11AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Well, that message of "Masterserver is not replying, more info blablabla...." appears when i search in the server list, i can see the servers, but i can't connect to them. So? Any opinion?
And jamz... yeah... i used to be DavertH, so what do you think?
(08 Apr 14, 01:40PM)Mousikos Wrote: Are you on 1.2?

This kinda matters, if you're not playing with the latest release (1.2.0.2), then you wont be able to view/play on the other server.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 14, 02:11AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: ...message of "Masterserver is not replying...
Ah. I assumed you were simply banned from some servers, since I'm seeing entries in the master server log for you which say 'list sent'. Also, you were playing on one of my servers three days ago, so I think you need to start being more honest about what your problem is.
Thanks given by:
Rule n°28. Thou shall never assume that you can dodge Jamz's scrutiny.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 14, 05:18AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: This kinda matters, if you're not playing with the latest release (1.2.0.2), then you wont be able to view/play on the other server.
I have the newest version bro.

(09 Apr 14, 08:30AM)jamz Wrote: Also, you were playing on one of my servers three days ago, so I think you need to start being more honest about what your problem is.
Wow... that problem happened to me this Tuesday, when i couldn't connect to any server... i tried to reconnect yesterday and that problem was fixed... but it's weird when this appears:

It seems to be weird, i can see all the list of servers, but sometimes i can't connect, but if wait, i can connect.
I'm being honest man, i'm not lying. But thanks for the help, the problems fixes itself if i wait for a time.
Thanks given by:
Happens to me every reinstallation.
You need to release the ports - Operating System - Firewall - router - etc. ..
Then restart the system.
I have a suspicion that the access control to the MasterServer is performed manually at first access.
But I have a problem I can not fix.
When I start the game I can not connect on the first server I choose.
So I need to connect to another. Only after a few minutes I can go back to the initial server and join.
Thanks given by: