2014 AssaultCube World Cup
My respect goes to a player who can take that for 20 minutes.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 14, 11:01PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(29 Jan 14, 10:51PM)Marti Wrote: the fact that he killed you 3 times is amazing

You blindfolded?

No but you are
Thanks given by:
Nice choice of name.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 08:12AM)jamz Wrote: My respect goes to a player who can take that for 20 minutes.

Mine would as well, if it wasnt for the hackusations every death and general bafflement how i could kill him in less than 20 bullets. His ignorance is amazing.
Thanks given by:
which weapon was he using?
Thanks given by:
Isn't it weird that on every single game i played other than with optic I won and every single time i hid behind a wall optic turned round and shot me.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 01:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: i hid behind a wall optic turned round and shot me.

Did you expect him not to?
Thanks given by:
next time attack instead of hide behind a wall?
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 01:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: Isn't it weird that on every single game i played other than with optic I won and every single time i hid behind a wall optic turned round and shot me.

i would be honoured to make your acquaintance in battle. your loss to optic will seem trivial in comparison.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 01:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: Isn't it weird that on every single game i played other than with optic I won and every single time i hid behind a wall optic turned round and shot me.

No i also beat you lol. 36-0 dm, 40-5 osok
ggs
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 02:25PM)Undead Wrote:

i would be honoured to make your acquaintance in battle. your loss to optic will seem trivial in comparison.

Killerjoe you can easily take on undead, i should accept his challenge, maybe you can even join his clan after you trashed him
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 08:47AM)Marti Wrote:
(29 Jan 14, 11:01PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(29 Jan 14, 10:51PM)Marti Wrote: the fact that he killed you 3 times is amazing

You blindfolded?

No but you are

with all due respect (at least for me) the gothic screen didn't show up until today

turn your volume up
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 01:53PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(30 Jan 14, 01:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: i hid behind a wall optic turned round and shot me.

No cos how would he instantly know i whas behind the wall?
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 03:51PM)killerjoe Wrote:
(30 Jan 14, 01:53PM)Rainbow Wrote:

No cos how would he instantly know i whas behind the wall?
Experience. Something u don't get by playing pubs for only three months
Thanks given by:
what im tranna say here is that he must either have aimbot or some hack like that.
Thanks given by:
He doesn't. He's a well known competitive player.
Thanks given by:
optic is a great 1v1 player.

here's a tip, instead of accusing players obviously better than you, get over yourself a little bit and learn from them. When i first started playing what i thought was competitively, i remember accusing this dude named castiel of aimbotting. Later on I found out that I just sucked. I can assure you that if you play any high level competitive player you will have similar results.

It's not the wins that you'll learn from, it's the hard losses. Play undead, myself, redbull, xenon or any other solid 1v1 player and you'll see that the skill will be consistently much better than you at first. If there wasnt a learning curve, the game would not be fun (to me).
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 03:59PM)killerjoe Wrote: what im tranna say

qq
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 03:51PM)killerjoe Wrote: i hid behind a wall optic turned round and shot me.

(30 Jan 14, 01:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: No cos how would he instantly know i whas behind the wall?

It was a combination of me listening to your footsteps as soon as you spawn, and eliminating parts of the map as to where you were camping. You picked possibly 4 or 5 camping spots repeatedly during the Gothic map. A lot of it was just predicting you were in a particular corner, and you just happened to be there.

Marti Wrote:It must be said that killerjoe played blindfolded so the fact that he killed you 3 times is amazing
Twice
Thanks given by:
So I happend to be there 40 odd times what is the chance of that happening?
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 07:42PM)killerjoe Wrote: So I happend to be there 40 odd times what is the chance of that happening?

so you don't dig yourself into a hole:

people can remember where you hide. its really easy. he is not wallhacking or aimbotting. he is listening for your footsteps and he has great aim. you are giving yourself a reputation of an ignorant noob by accusing everyone of hacking and saying you are the best ac player ever to grace england and the world. you are not the cube messiah yet, chosen one. i don't think you mean to be ignorant though. you are new and that is cool.

you should play some games with some good players and ask for tips so you can understand why you lost and how you were so predictable. its even applicable in other games. you cant just run around and expect to win. you gotta be smart and win.

like jamz said, its pretty fucking amazing you stayed both games when you were losing that bad.
Thanks given by:
at whitch point did I say I was the best AC player in the world?
Thanks given by:
Play ac_douze tosok and you will be able to rape them in few weeks
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 14, 07:58PM)killerjoe Wrote: at whitch point did I say I was the best AC player in the world?

at the top 10 1.2 players thread

(23 Jan 14, 06:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: I dont see me included in the list

(23 Jan 14, 06:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: lol im one of the best players im better than some people that are in a clan.

u didnt say u were the best in the world, but u claimed to be in the top 10 kkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Killerjoe, two things to think about:

A) Never camp. Actually, its okay to camp. By that I mean waiting ~5 seconds (or even up to 10) for an enemy to come to you. Only wait for the enemy when you know where they are going. And even then, you could find a better thing to be doing then waiting for them. I can almost guarantee that while you were waiting around, Optic was getting himself up to 100/100 hp/armor. If you don't move, you cannot get pick ups. Also, you are a sitting duck.

B) For now, just assume no one is wallhacking. It is giving yourself an excuse as to why you lose. Instead of blaming yourself, you blame someone else. The only way you will get better is by admitting you aren't where you want to be. Instead of calling wallhax, think about what they are doing to figure out where you are. Are you aware that whenever you walk, move into/out of crouch state, jump, pick things up, shoot, or whatever, you make sound that indicates where you are to the enemy? There is the other factor, AC maps have an incredible lack of good camping spots that are good (one reason for that is the lack of vertical play in maps I think). This means that you cannot transfer some of the same strategies from other FPS games. You have to be mobile, AC is fast paced. You cannot just idle around and expect to win. You have to hunt, run away, and play it smart.

So yeah, instead of accusing Optic of cheating, you should realize that he took time to learn how to play the game, and practice his skills. You don't get anywhere without practice.

Oh yeah, public servers are nice in all, but you don't learn with out smaller 1v1/2v2/3v3s that challenge you to play. 2v2 is a great match up because you learn team tactics, but you remain an integral part of the team. You also feel worse when you let down your teammate. Which is good.
Thanks given by:
Also, Optic has played with and against really good players. That's how you learn stuff and build up your skill.
Thanks given by:
ok killerjoe you have convinced me that you are the best player of ac in england and therefore you can be team captain

who else is in your team? can i be in your team?
Thanks given by:
optic is trash
LOL
Thanks given by:
Not as bad as you xenoob. Crush you with knife
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 14, 07:28PM)Xenon Wrote: optic is trash
LOL

<3 the hitsound failures of this version has completely ruined what little skill i had from the previous version.
Thanks given by: