AC crashing on OS X Mavericks 10.9.1
When I try to launch AC, it just crashes after I click play.
Tried both 1.2 and 1.1, with neither version working. Is there a fix?
Btw, my Mac is a Macbook (white) from 2009.
EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work with a reboot
Thanks given by:
Typical mac owner, when specifying which computer you have, you say white.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 13, 07:49PM)C4rma Wrote: Typical mac owner, when specifying which computer you have, you say white.

LOL, so true, so true. When will people learn, colour is not a reason for choosing a computer.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 13, 07:49PM)C4rma Wrote: Typical mac owner, when specifying which computer you have, you say white.

Obviously, cuz Aryan Macster Race
Thanks given by:
EDIT: Removed the IT's crowd video, because it wast dumb and is not helpful at all. sorry.
Thanks given by:
Can we please stay on topic and try to fix this problem.

Thanks!
Mac OSX 10.6.8 (alu iMac)
:P
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 13, 07:40PM)Jg99 Wrote: EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work with a reboot
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 13, 12:08AM)Medusa Wrote: Can we please stay on topic and try to fix this problem.

Thanks!
Mac OSX 10.6.8 (alu iMac)
:P

It could have been crashing because My macbook goes to sleep a and I rarely reboot (I hate rebooting)
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 13, 07:40PM)Jg99 Wrote: EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work with a reboot

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Thanks given by:
All of this would have been solved if you would have bought a black Macbook, pfft.
Thanks given by:
hi guys, i have the same problem, i can't play with fullscreen resolution in
OS X 10.9.1, i can only play windowed 1280 x 800 size or lower , can someone help me with this problem?
Thanks given by:
Don't use fullscreen.
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 14, 06:03PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Don't use fullscreen.

wow.
Thanks given by:
Why is this in General and not Help?
Thanks given by:

It's nothing wrong in not knowing how to fix a software bug, what is wrong is the kind of answer you have given.

So you don't know how to fix the bug or simply you don't care anymore about how to fix it?
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 14, 10:02AM)Cube Wrote: hi guys, i have the same problem, i can't play with fullscreen resolution in
OS X 10.9.1, i can only play windowed 1280 x 800 size or lower , can someone help me with this problem?

Reboot
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 14, 07:52PM)TheNihilanth Wrote:

It's nothing wrong in not knowing how to fix a software bug, what is wrong is the kind of answer you have given.

So you don't know how to fix the bug or simply you don't care anymore about how to fix it?

I know where the problem lies, but I do not have the time to mess with it. Nor skill, but I can probably scrape by without that.

I'm didn't think he was asking how I am planning on fixing it. He thought he was doing something wrong or there was a work around. There isn't.
Thanks given by:
Thanks maybe i should reboot.
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 14, 09:04PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(11 Feb 14, 07:52PM)TheNihilanth Wrote:

I know where the problem lies, but I do not have the time to mess with it. Nor skill, but I can probably scrape by without that.

I'm didn't think he was asking how I am planning on fixing it. He thought he was doing something wrong or there was a work around. There isn't.

Well where does the problem lie?
Thanks given by:
SDL needs to be updated. Should be simple enough, except whenever I attempt it seems to continue to use the old SDL, or break in an obscure way. OSX changed the way it handled fullscreens, and so SDL broke with that iirc.
Thanks given by:
now i play windowed can't play full screen, but when i try to change gamma it automatically quit the game:(
Thanks given by: