D3M0NW0LF's goodies center
Started this originally over at the B} forums, but figured I'd bring it over here for some fun. But unlike the B} forums, you'll only be seeing models I've been attempting/trying to make reality for AssaultCube (mainly world weapons and such).

So, to start off, my first world model replacement, the Beretta U22 Neos Pistol.

(WIP) AUG Assault Rifle world model replacement:

(WIP)Riot Shotgun world model replacement:

(WIP) AWP Sniper Rifle world model replacement:

So yeah... just a bunch of useless junk (for now) :p
Thanks given by:
That's a great job. The models all look neat. IMO it can be better by considering a few points :

The pistol model looks ok but it still seems that it's been stuck to the left hand by glue or something. I think it would look better by moving it alil bit more downer on Z direction.
[Image: 62796385321862609147.png]
my fav one is your AUG AR replacement. pretty good looking with low polys. Also its butt stock has been placed pretty well in the right hand. The only minor visual issue is the left hand area which it seems the playermodel is holding the barrel instead of the body of the gun. It's really good to stick into reality but sometimes there is no other option to fix things like that(except animating the whole playermodel for that specific gun). Anyway I would offer you to stretch the top of the gun(both the body and the barrel) alil bit and place the left hand at where it should be.( i don't think anybody would detect this change as an abnormal looking gun).
[Image: 74510574094436241822.png]

The sniper rifle. I understand it's still WIP, plus I think it demands the most working on it. I have no access to your model but from the picture, it seemed to me that your model is a little bit bulky.I have drew some green line so you understand which parts I mean. on the other hand personally I believe you can decrease some faces with minor visual aesthetically effects. for example the hole in butt stock can be eliminated. also the trigger area can be removed since it will be hided under the hand(this also can be done to your other models though). Also the connection between the trigger and the buttstock can be improved and optimized(pointed with the green arrow in the picture below)
[Image: 78193042726732001359.png]
I hope it would help ya to make your nice job better. gl.
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much for your feedback, it certainly helps me alot! :)

I will try to keep in mind what you've pointed out, and hopefully improve upon it.
Thanks given by:
*Le bump*

Because this is being discussed over at akimbo headquarters... A little teaser for you all (Notice the helmet on the playermodel. :P)

Thanks given by:
Spooky!
Thanks given by:
2 months too late ;)
Thanks given by:
A few quickies I made out of inspiration (after looking through some old old skin archives <3). Arms from sas_tags.jpg (as stated in .txt file with links to archive download). Enjoy. ;)

Download Here

[Image: Hazmatgrunt_zpsbbe63970.png]
Thanks given by:
Dem muscles
Thanks given by:
/official kkk! ;-D
I like this style, gg bro. <3
Thanks given by:
Spanx guys xD.

Here's a few more. Just click the image and it will take you to the download(s) via akimbo.

[Image: UnderControl2_zps4a5f3def.png]
[Image: psy2_zps3bd13290.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm using the Spartan halo skins you made, the default ones (the original file without the added 'grime' texture) - not the ones you made for Ax.

I've added the vQ tag to the skins, I hope you don't mind - it doesn't conflict with any existing custom clans skins (:
Thanks given by:
Nah I don't mind. :p
Thanks given by: