Rules are rules
Do not be banned in any forum.
Read the rules of use of the forum and then understand the following ...

"All truth passes through three stages.
At first, it is ridiculed.
In the second, it is violently rejected.
In the third, it is accepted as self-evident itself. "
Arthur Schopenhauer

Thanks given by:
Hey, that looks like the columbia gorge in Oregon. Sasquatch festival?
Thanks given by:
Pointless thread, close this one.
Thanks given by:
a true revolutionary
Thanks given by:
[Image: audience.gif]
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 13, 05:50AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Pointless thread, close this one.

Chill out man, what's wrong with you? I have seen way more pointless threads than this one.
Anyhow, this is the "off-topic" section, the exact right place for such pointless/useless/nonsense threads.
Thanks given by:
[Image: retard-26jl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: umsureok.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
missed that one myke. niceee
Thanks given by:
[Image: t1_zpscffc51fc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Life is pointless
I do not know where it was filmed. This video was presented and narrated in a TED.
I needed to make a breeding on the same subject.
So I did a study on followers.
Anyway ...
I imagined a relationship with the game. The importance that followers have for the clan. Often the leader does not play well. But selling an image to attract followers ... A follower is just a crazy .. but the second follower creates movement and soon the clan grows.
Already in some clans main pillar is not the leader, but rather another follower ... so if the player leaves the clan breaks.
Draw parallels here in the forum is also possible. Look.
Someone creates a wicked post. Then another wacky creates an evil post too. Soon comes a crazy third and repeats it.
Was then created a negative movement. Blame the first crazy? No, we need to blame the second and third Mad ...
Good, but regardless of this, a move is not always true.
Thanks given by:
You nihilistic genius.
Thanks given by:
Undead is the grand commander. You have yet to realize this
Thanks given by:
[Image: 43547-shut-the-fuck-up-gif-mwbn.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Why do you only link videos with white people? Are you racist?
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 13, 06:20AM)1Cap Wrote: Life is pointless
I do not know where it was filmed. This video was presented and narrated in a TED.
I needed to make a breeding on the same subject.
So I did a study on followers.
Anyway ...
I imagined a relationship with the game. The importance that followers have for the clan. Often the leader does not play well. But selling an image to attract followers ... A follower is just a crazy .. but the second follower creates movement and soon the clan grows.
Already in some clans main pillar is not the leader, but rather another follower ... so if the player leaves the clan breaks.
Draw parallels here in the forum is also possible. Look.
Someone creates a wicked post. Then another wacky creates an evil post too. Soon comes a crazy third and repeats it.
Was then created a negative movement. Blame the first crazy? No, we need to blame the second and third Mad ...
Good, but regardless of this, a move is not always true.
ok...
so...who in their right mind would use a piece of fruit as a weapon?
Thanks given by:
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am
Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord

Well I remember, I remember, don't worry, how could I ever forget
It's the first time, the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, oh no you don't fool me
Well the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you and me

Well been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord

I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord
Thanks given by:
C4rma - That's not true. I remember to have posted a video of Nina Simone songs in a post here on the forum. I love Nina Simone. Also I live in Brazil. More than half of the population is black or mixed. But I agree that most of the content on the Internet is of white people.
There comes a point in life that most do not see color, we do not distinguish countries. In my case, I only see people. So the word racism has similar meaning with prejudice. IMO.

TheNihilanth - I can not answer you. What I do know is that in many places of the world, a fruit is the difference between living or starve.

pweaks - Ohh Lord - Thanks! It had been so long since I listened to this song. When I was younger I got to cry listening to it.
Phil Collins is awesome!
Thanks given by:

i think we're dealing with a manic here, boys.

dude, are you on like a month-long period or something? you bitch on almost every thread nowadays...
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 13, 02:16AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:

i think we're dealing with a manic here, boys.

dude, are you on like a month-long period or something? you bitch on almost every thread nowadays...

I actually read through his post, he pulls up some interesting points. He isn't actually bitching about the forum ;)
Thanks given by:
no no i read his post too. it makes sense. but i wasnt really referring to his post. i was referring to his overall mood recently. check some of his other posts.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 13, 01:06AM)|HP| Wrote:
<3

your nugga?
Thanks given by:
Month-long period is definitely sexist. I'd get an education before making ludicrous statements that aren't pertinent at all mercy. Grow up a bit and get some respect for women.

1cap deep chat.
Thanks given by:
lol

A.) ill say what i want. if my female friends can joke with each other about periods and shit, i guess it would be sexist if i couldn't. maybe you should get some female friends. if you hang around them enough, you'll start to notice they'll do this often

B.) don't really know what you're doing in life nor do i really care. but hell dude im not even done my first year of uni and i have more education than most of the lot on this forum.

C.) lmao don't even bring up pertinency. this is an offtopic forum. my threads get derailed all the time so why does it matter now?

point is, waffles: quit being so up-tight and arrogant. you need to loosen up. otherwise, if you're that important then bother someone else because this issue really is of little significance.
Thanks given by:
Flame ooooooonn
Thanks given by:
Education is not often found in university. We can see evidence of this from your stupidity.

When you 'joke' about periods in a deragotory way it is indeed sexist. Especially targeting it towards a male to make him seem weak or not of a sound mind. I suggest if you want to go toe to toe with me you think your logic through a bit. I dont find myself arrogant or uptight, seems to me those are your own projections. I was trying to give a feminist pro-tip. Take it or leave it.
Thanks given by:
oh yea you're right. because i think that institutions of higher education actually provide higher education, i'm stupid. please, mr waffles, enlighten me with your omniscient, holy mind. i hold you in higher esteem than Confucius himself.

if you wanna be such a feminist, allow me to spit out the truth: a woman on her period can be moody and irrational. get over it. if 1Cap started mooing and i called him a cow, i suppose i would be discriminating against the bovine species.

don't tell me to think through my logic lol...yours has just as many flaws. of course you don't think you're uptight or arrogant because your arrogant and controlling disposition blinds you from reality.

i won't take your "pro-tips" when you can't even take some advice yourself. so imma leave it. i'm done here. i'll let you take the last word because i know you can barely live without it. say the shit you wanna say cuz it won't really make a difference in how i think. it will just show the rest of the people on this thread my point. a wise thing to do (although i know this is advice i am giving you), if you are indeed so wise, waffles, would be to leave it where it is.
Thanks given by:
We can not cling to single words. They can be relative concepts.
In Brazil the word "education" means something we learned with family. The way we act in life in society.

At school or college we get knowledge.
A person can be rude and be educated.
Can be stupid and be polite.

But the impression of education is difficult, because it depends on how people understand what you mean. There are pre-supposed.

Argue politely and sustain our ideas is very difficult.

When in doubt ask a close friend if you're rude. Ask him to be honest.

Well, if other people would support you in that thought ... you would be correct?
Thanks given by: