AKIMBO's troubles
Some may have noticed that AKIMBO is down but rest assured that this shouldn't last for too long.

Actually ages ago after talks with Lucas we thought that it would be far easier for him to host AKIMBO because of the auto-download feature he put in place, he would then have everything under his elbow if anything had to be done to it.

Unfortunately it seems that some have a serious grudge against him and as a result blindly and constantly DDoS his servers, I said blindly because whomever may be behind these attacks apparently there is no bother at all that it is also affecting a lot of people who aren't concerned with this.

Anyway especially because of the auto-download no risks can be taken so AKIMBO has thus withdrawn everything from Lucas servers (my AKIMBO Classic server should also be down by now).
While looking for a solution I apologise for the inconvenience and ask for you to be patient, you will obviously be informed in due time of any improvement of the situation.
Thanks given by:
OK, from now on I'll take care of hosting AKIMBO by myself hoping the attacks will now end, if not this means that those behind it don't just want to piss Lucas off but also that they have absolutely no consideration at all for the AC community.

Not too sure if I will carry on with providing cheap servers rental, for sure it's a good way to promote and fund AKIMBO's services but at the end of the day what's the use if attacks persist and renders that said service unreliable.
Time will tell, anyhow I'll keep you informed about this, no worries.

So, AKIMBO should be back online any time before the end of the week (still a few bits and pieces to tweak), thanks for your patience and again all our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Thanks given by:
No no, thank you Cleaner! :)
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 13, 08:47PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: No no, thank you Cleaner! :)

+1
Thanks given by:
helped Cleaner to set it again, should be back up now
Thanks given by:
Yes indeed, apart for the 'cheap servers service' everything is back to normal, you can now carry on using it like nothing happened.
Thanks given by: