The complete story
(26 Sep 13, 02:09PM)Waffles Wrote: to me i think boomy has it right

Boomy is my bro and clan mate, but even he is not very certain here.

(20 Sep 13, 04:39AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Whop has been around a while. I don't know if he is being truthful or not, but I think he deserves the benefit of doubt.

(20 Sep 13, 04:39AM)Boomhauer Wrote: that being said, I do hate cheaters. And this doesn't look good at all. Seems to be a far fetched story

Whop has always been a nuisance.
Thanks given by:
i dont even care, I'd bet that there are others using this aswell
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 13, 04:23AM)gambino Wrote: Pls blaklist dis guy.

this bballin guy = Lexus. permaban him

on a more serious note: i cannot vouch for whop via proof because i had no knowledge this predicament ever existed but i've known whop for a while and based on his consistent honesty and sound personality, as well as the detail of his account of these events, he's definitely telling the truth
Thanks given by:
you guys say on my history you can't trust me, have I ever fucking cheated in this game? No.
Thanks given by:
Don't take it personally. I for instance, trust no one.
And besides, even if you cheated it makes no difference to 90% of this community, so you will be able to cary on playing as if nothing ever happened. So don't even bother with the lack of trust and occasional jokes. Your excuse is quite amazing (true or false) so I hate to say it but, you pretty much had this coming dude...
Thanks given by:
Murph likes this post :heart:
(26 Sep 13, 03:21PM)Robtics Wrote: i dont even care, I'd bet that there are others using this aswell
Thanks given by:
Jamz, do you still have the IRC logs where I suggested that certain players were editing external libs to make a wallhack effect without changing the client? I remember being told that was rubbish.

mmhmm?
Thanks given by:
i think whop is too incapable to cheat, so i vouch his innocence

but robtics is mostly right
Thanks given by:
Quote:This is like Kafka's version of the brother excuse...
love it :D

God's mill grinds slow but sure...
Thanks given by:
You got caught with a cheat, end of story.
Anybody can have a valid excuse...
Now wait until your ban ended by clean up your computer, or change your IP to play straight away!
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 13, 04:06PM)Krayce Wrote: or change your IP to play straight away!

wtf
Thanks given by:
The thing is krayce, I was never blacklisted because there is no evidence of me cheating in game. All there is, is a demo of me using a modfied client but in the demo I was practically AFK. came here to tell the community the complete story and to also prove that you can have a wallhack without changing the client. I don't know what else you,need, the freakin creator of this file came here and said his product was buggy.
Thanks given by:
But we all know what's possible w/o modding the clients.
And i perfectly knew what could still be done with the ACWC clients.
your "argument" is invalid.
Thanks given by:
6 months ago, everyone was saying it is impossible to cheat with ACWC.
Thanks given by:
i don't know anybody apart from cheaters who said that.
anyway, if there were perfect solutions gainst cheating, they would have been implemented in every game already.
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 13, 05:28PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(27 Sep 13, 04:06PM)Krayce Wrote: or change your IP to play straight away!
wtf
Don't worry PhaNtom, it was ironic (or just the reality).

(27 Sep 13, 07:54PM)bballn45 Wrote: ...
You have the right to post your complete story, but any connection in one server with a modded client is still illegal even if you were AFK;
The test of cheat is not allowed, you have to turn-it off before or just uninstall it...
<<Nowadays, it's more easy to test a cheat than to test the SVN>>

(27 Sep 13, 08:26PM)Luc@s Wrote: your "argument" is invalid.
Affirmative!
Thanks given by:
Just ban dus guy already! Hes obviously a dirty haxor and cant be trusted no more.
Thanks given by:
I never activated the cheat client.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 12eZK9d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Personally, I don't really care what happens so long as you play without cheats and have fun (oh and don't distribute either D:).. :/
Thanks given by:
Ah, since you mentioned the ACWC clients : none of the checks are disruptive.
When something suspect is detected, it's reported and collected. For example :
01/09/2013 20:03:55 Server "81.169.205.5": 95.92.55.110 .LeXuS'' triggered msg 3 (wrong client auth response),
03/09/2013 17:13:35 Server "81.169.205.5": 95.92.55.110 .LeXuS'' triggered msg 3 (wrong client auth response),
03/09/2013 17:13:55 Server "81.169.205.5": 95.92.55.110 .LeXuS'' triggered msg 4 (sent auth response too early),
Thanks given by:
Ahaha lexus lol
Thanks given by:
DrauL you could give two shits about cheaters, your just here because you have a grudge against me. Lets be honest here.

Watch the demo that Medusa linked, to my blacklist. I was AFK when I connected to the server.
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 13, 04:42PM)bballn45 Wrote: DrauL you could give two shits about cheaters
Well, he does run servers (or he ran them before the DDoS'ing).
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 13, 06:09AM)bballn45 Wrote: I never activated the cheat client.
The cheat client or the cheat .dll?
You said previously that it was only one file replaced.

Proof:
(19 Sep 13, 11:05PM)bballn45 Wrote: What he gave me was the DbgHelp_RemoveThisPartIfOnWin98.DLL or openal32_RemoveThisPartToUseOpenAL-Soft.dll file which you just replace that.
Thanks given by:
I dont see any difference connecting to a public server and playing or being afk when using a cheat-client.
Thanks given by:
Well if he really had the intentions of playing with the cheat client, he would have been playing, not afk. But can the blacklists really be effected by the 'whole story' when really the only evidence is in one game where he stood afk?
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 13, 04:42PM)bballn45 Wrote: DrauL you could give two shits about cheaters, your just here because you have a grudge against me. Lets be honest here.

I don't have a grudge against you, I just don't like cheaters who won't admit they did something wrong or who don't try to make up for it. Not all ex-cheaters are assholes.

(28 Sep 13, 08:25PM)OpenSource Wrote: I dont see any difference connecting to a public server and playing or being afk when using a cheat-client.

This
Thanks given by:
It's what I said previously...

(27 Sep 13, 10:04PM)Krayce Wrote: any connection in one server with a modded client is still illegal even if you were AFK;
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 13, 07:34AM)Undead Wrote: probably gave it to his friend xemi. only way to beat AUS.

i stopped reading this big amount of bull**t when i found this phrase. this is all i needed.
Thanks given by: