HUD/Player skins/Gamma
Hello, all.

What mods/settings are being used to achieve how AssaultCube looks in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-N6lBiS...1379241278
Thanks given by:
The HUD is default, I believe - if you're talking about the scoreboard, that's a special client called the ACWC/ACTV client (couple years back I believe) - I wouldn't advise using it [ACWC client] in publics.

Full colour player skins can be achieved through options:
Settings > Gameplay settings > Player skins slider (below name settings)
Set the slider to the right, "Full colour".

Gamma can be achieved through the command /gamma.
"/gamma 200", w/out the quotation marks.
Fog can be set by the command /fog.
"/fog 1024" w/out quotation marks
Binding these commands to a key (so you don't have to type it each time) can be done through:
"/bind [insertcommandhere] [insertkeyhere]"
e.g. "/bind [fog 1024] g" or "/bind [gamma 200] h"
Whatever key you use is up to you.

Hope this helps
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 12:39PM)KnifeOnly Wrote: The HUD is default, I believe - if you're talking about the scoreboard, that's a special client called the ACWC/ACTV client (couple years back I believe) - I wouldn't advise using it [ACWC client] in publics.

Full colour player skins can be achieved through options:
Settings > Gameplay settings > Player skins slider (below name settings)
Set the slider to the right, "Full colour".

Gamma can be achieved through the command /gamma.
"/gamma 200", w/out the quotation marks.
Fog can be set by the command /fog.
"/fog 1024" w/out quotation marks
Binding these commands to a key (so you don't have to type it each time) can be done through:
"/bind [insertcommandhere] [insertkeyhere]"
e.g. "/bind [fog 1024] g" or "/bind [gamma 200] h"
Whatever key you use is up to you.

Hope this helps

Thanks, KnifeOnly.

So is the timer in upper right corner part of the ACWC client or is that part of spectator mode?
Thanks given by:
The frag count on the bottom left is from the ACWC/ACTV client, yes. However you can get the clock by using the command:
"/clockdisplay 1" w/out quotation marks.
The 'larger' minimap can be achieved by:
"/radarheight [value]" for example, "/radarheight 250"
Thanks given by:
Ah, okay. Thanks again. :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 12:39PM)KnifeOnly Wrote: The HUD is default, I believe - if you're talking about the scoreboard, that's a special client called the ACWC/ACTV client (couple years back I believe) - I wouldn't advise using it [ACWC client] in publics.

It's not acwc client; it's my mod, which I've kind of lost. It should end up on akimbo once Cleaner migrates my mod (which will take some time.) There should be an .exe floating around, however.
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 03:15PM)SKB Wrote: It should end up on akimbo once Cleaner migrates my mod (which will take some time.)

I only wish you'd remember under what name you uploaded it, makes it easier to search through the mass of archives ;)
Thanks given by: