Server Compile Guide
I wrote up this guide so I wouldn't have to help people setup their match servers. This covers basic *nix commandline, and how to modify your server and compile it. It uses applying the ac hitreg fix as an example of how to modify your server. So you could use this guide as a how-to apply the hitreg fix on your server.

All of the content in there answers questions and issues people have had when they have asked me for help when setting up their server. So there is an explanation about paths, installing dependancies, and modifying the source in commandline.

Read it here:
http://pbclan.tk/2013/06/23/Server_Compile_Guide/

Feel free to comment below if you have any questions.
Thanks given by:
Note that compiling your own server will remove the anticheat.
If you want hit reg fixed binaries with ACAC, i may compile them for you.
As long as most servers run w/o ACAC, hackers find it is worth making cheats.
Thanks given by:
Why do you guys not release the method for compiling hitreg fixed servers with anticheat? [del]
Thanks given by:
For obvious reasons the anticheat code is kept private. And im spending days and days on this game while you do is insulting us. Also, until very recently, i wasnt ever asked to provide the source for this fix with acac. Still waiting an answer to my last pm from the guy who asked.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry, man, I didn't mean it. I just don't think you understand what we have to deal with. ;________;

And all while we have to think about how you guys have the perfect solution!

At least give us the binaries or something.

:(
Thanks given by:
Also I was never given ac 1104 anticheat code. I only have the svn version atm. Still need lil tweaks before a release. And your prev message is deeply offending. I dont even know why im answering
Thanks given by:
Sorry about that; I was out of my mind. I do in fact appreciate the devs' work. c:
Thanks given by:
wut
Thanks given by:
Nice guide!

On FreeBSD people should use the ports system which compiles all the dependencies...
(and use gmake when using a GNU make file, like the AC binary)
Thanks given by:
Can't you put all these guides on AC wiki? That's what wiki is for.
Thanks given by:
For future reference, this guide is now on AC wiki at http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Compiling_a_server.

RR, what distro are you using? It's a bit weird you don't have zlib in repos as it is a de facto compression library.
Thanks given by:
Says in the guide: Ubuntu.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 13, 06:41PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Says in the guide: Ubuntu.

And it had to be mentioned in the one section I didn't read...
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 13, 10:24PM)SKB Wrote:
(29 Jun 13, 06:41PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Says in the guide: Ubuntu.

And it had to be mentioned in the one section I didn't read...

Yeah, sorry for putting it in a place that makes sense ;)
Thanks given by: