1.0 alternative server list
If you want to keep on playing 1.0 pubs, then get this file, and place it in your 'config' directory (either in your profile, or in your AC installation directory): http://hi-skill.us/store/menus_multiplayer.cfg

This contains both ladder servers and other good servers.

I'm just posting this to give players a little bit of choice ;)
Thanks given by:
Abuse of power... Wordless
Thanks given by:
Drakas, if not for you this game would...

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
The 1.0 ms will come back soon... i was cleaning it, and did not finished yet...
Thanks given by:
i hope it comes back if not for 1.04 dont think people will play and with out 1.04 there is only 3 servers on 1.1 right now
Thanks given by:
Btw... It is impressive you fight so much to keep the 1.0 up, considering all your arguments that your cheating clan mates would be saved (or doomed) when the 1.1 was released...

What happened, Drakas? Still protecting these cheaters?
Thanks given by:
Look at that... He was cleaning it... Did you hear something called "Announcement", a "Notification"?

Muhaha... XD

And about cheating... I think you should really take a closer look at your so called "anti-cheat" system...

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
Do you want to confess something, P@ndel?
Thanks given by:
Not me, no x)

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 09:37PM)P@ndel Wrote: And about cheating... I think you should really take a closer look at your so called "anti-cheat" system...

Maybe you should take a closer look at yours.

What is the 1.0 ms coming back for?
Thanks given by:
IAF decided in private to force all members to play 1.1 because it was a way to prove we don't cheat
I am wondering if it's normal now

Why do want to speak about cheating when someone prefers 1.0.4 gameplay
You say you fight against cheating because it divides community and then you use cheating to divide it more. Is it fair ?

Seriously, Drakas made something to allow some players to play to your work. You should be proud of this. Because some players like too much 1.0.4 to leave it. Now, if you want the new version to be popular, what about remaking some things like kevlar wich is not really appreciated.

Seriously, I prefer 1.0.4 gameplay, but I like some 1.1 new changes. And I play it because 1) IAF decided this as I said before 2) 1.1.0.1 is playable (1.1.0.0 was NOT, sorry), and 3) I think playing a lot the new version gimme more credibility to speak about it here.

Anyway. Stop saying 1.0.4 lovers = cheaters. But think about it.. Why with so much new and good things (anti cheat, included low res textures, vote / in game features) so much players want to use another ? You can't see another reason than cheating ?

Again, I think AC 1.1 is NOT bad but HAS to be modified on some points.
/my 2 cents
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 09:27PM)Brahma Wrote: The 1.0 ms will come back soon... i was cleaning it, and did not finished yet...

Why did you do that?

(21 Aug 10, 09:36PM)Brahma Wrote: Btw... It is impressive you fight so much to keep the 1.0 up, considering all your arguments that your cheating clan mates would be saved (or doomed) when the 1.1 was released...

You spoilt AC's gameplay and surprise, why people prefer 1.0.4?
Thanks given by:
@grenadier
The clean up the 1.0 ms is a normal procedure, grenadier... since it is not automatic anymore.

And I did not spoit anything, grenadier.
The 1.1 is different from 1.0 and 1.0 is different from 0.9... maybe you feel more because you were one of those guys that exploited the fact you were able to hit the invisible area over the shoulders with your sniper. The difficult to do a HS is the same... the point is: if you miss the head, you probably miss the target.

The point is, you (as a sniper) need to train more now. And unfortunately there is no other option.

@Luc@s
I am not saying the all standing 1.0 players are cheaters... what I am saying is that me and Drakas had a struggle about some cheaters he preserved in his clan, and he said to me something like: "when 1.1 be released and these guys do not play so well as they were playing in 1.0, I will ban them from the clan".

Nothing happened.

Still about the game play changes... We agreed that the armor changes and the inclusion of the helmets were too abruptly (and this was not my decisions, grenadier... so gtfo).
I talked to makke today, and we decided it is good to reduce a bit the armor levels (this is not a great thing if the map has a lot of helmets).

Also, there is a lot of *pros* aiming near the head... but they forget that the shots do not hit the area over the shoulders anymore... so, *obviously* you have the sensation you need to shot more. These guys surely are not pro, imo.

If you put your aim a bit lower, you will have basically the same gameplay of 1.0. I check this today, and you were connected in the server.
Thanks given by:
Brahma, you have brilliantly explained, once more, that the great change in 1.1 is that:
1) it has some sort of an anti-cheat
2) the area above the shoulder was removed
3) etc...

Question: Couldn't you leave the game play alone and just add those changes for, say, AC 1.0.5?

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 09:36PM)Brahma Wrote: Btw... It is impressive you fight so much to keep the 1.0 up, considering all your arguments that your cheating clan mates would be saved (or doomed) when the 1.1 was released...
Quote:What happened, Drakas? Still protecting these cheaters?
You mean these cheaters? After all, they keep on playing 1.0 :)
[Image: 1.1pop.jpg]
(this was taken on Sunday, quite a while after the 1.1 release)

Remember when you (in my humble opinion, unreasonably) gave me warning points for "politics, protecting cheaters, and disturbing forum peace". As a reasonable man, you should really stick to the topic (when did this become a thread about 1.1? It's about 1.0, and giving a server list to the people who want it)...

I only provided an alternative list, never said a thing about any disagreements. I'm not even accusing you of anything, except for bringing politics into my thread...

I do not wish to make any war with you, so, please, stick to the topic? I'm just providing a solution to a problem, I'm not bashing you, I'm not badmouthing you... about my warning points on the other thread: all my post is saying is that 1.1 is still very buggy (which it is). And I wasn't the only one to mention that.

You told me yourself not to start any wars, and yet you do one right here.

Btw, credit goes to stef for making the config file, not me :!
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 10:18PM)Brahma Wrote: @grenadier
The clean up the 1.0 ms is a normal procedure, grenadier... since it is not automatic anymore.

Of course, and it is a normal procedure, that it takes many hours.
And thanks for crashing my client because of empty server list.

Quote:The 1.1 is different from 1.0 and 1.0 is different from 0.9... maybe you feel more because you were one of those guys that exploited the fact you were able to hit the invisible area over the shoulders with your sniper.

Maybe you are one of these guys, which exploited that thing.
BTW IMO that is exactly good change.

Quote:Still about the game play changes... We agreed that the armor changes and the inclusion of the helmets were too abruptly (and this was not my decisions, grenadier... so gtfo).

"You" in plural ( http://forum.cubers.net/thread-488-post-...ml#pid7697 )
Thanks given by:
Other guys were banned from this community for suggesting alternative lists/masterservers... and you were one of the hammer guys in that time....

It is impressive how people change, Drakas....

@grenadier
Sorry for crashing your client... one extra reason to you update it :)
Thanks given by:
it's time to close 1.0.4 chapter and move on.
bugs will get's catched&fixed only if people play 1.1
so @ people that love AC:
go play 1.1, find the possible bugs and report them, it will soon become an amazing stable release, that will replace "the good old days" (they were not so good afterall) hopefully and will bring AC in a new era.

@ you reader, wanting to play 1.0.4 just shows how much you disrespect the devs hard work.

AND last but not least @ AC 1.0.4:
[Image: sipario.jpg]
Thanks given by:
stfu cheat producer
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 10:58PM)Brahma Wrote: Other guys were banned from this community for suggesting alternative lists/masterservers...

Who?

(21 Aug 10, 10:59PM)Kirin Wrote: @ you reader, wanting to play 1.0.4 just shows how much you disrespect the devs hard work.

And? :D
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 10:59PM)Kirin Wrote: @ you reader, wanting to play 1.0.4 just shows how much you disrespect the devs hard work.

First, know what you are talking about. Is playing COD2 instead of COD4 a disrespect to the game developers, or a matter of personal choice?

Second, no one is disrespecting the developers, as some may think and issue a warning whenever they don't like something in someone's post, even if it is the truth.

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 11:04PM)LiFe. Wrote: stfu cheat producer

gtfo cheat user!
Thanks given by:
owned x)
epic reply !
Thanks given by:
(22 Aug 10, 12:07AM)TheCrema Wrote:
(21 Aug 10, 11:04PM)LiFe. Wrote: stfu cheat producer

gtfo cheat user!

stupid, me was told that he was reported because of a probable aimbot, but it was more like owning some noobs, and lack of proof
Thanks given by:
You are not welcome in this forum.
Thanks given by:
Calm down plz
Thanks given by:
i vote .93
Thanks given by:
I vote independent below the line
Thanks given by:
kirin is right.

i also remember when people burnt Luc@s for his request of creating another mastersever.......

for me only people afraid of loosing some skill refuse the 1.1 and cheaters.

for fun? play 1.1 and give your POV to devs for them to do the game better.for sure they have to listen what we have to say but sometimes i think they must do what they have to do close 1.04 masterserver without asking to nobody,only provide 1.1 to download and let a new communty be create if the old one stick to the past....this old community will die and AC will have a new area.

thanks devs (shotgun sucks :D )
Thanks given by:
(22 Aug 10, 03:41PM)pakit Wrote: kirin is right.
So you think players can't play 1.0.4 ? Why ? AC is a game no ?

(22 Aug 10, 03:41PM)pakit Wrote: i also remember when people burnt Luc@s for his request of creating another mastersever.......
It wasn't just a request, I had made a blacklist like there is for servers, with ability to use range bans, and comments, etc.

Oh and...
There is too much bool shit about "cheating" in this thread, what about deleting and warn players who talked about here, it's out of subject no ?

Here it's a thread talking about a offline server list for 1.0.4, not a flame war thread; I don't see a good reason to blame Drakas for that and to flame.
Thanks given by: