Website designer wanted
As title mention a confirmed website designer is wanted for a project related to AssaultCube.
A great deal of availability will be expected whilst the whole set up is taking place.

If you think you are the pearl we are looking to recruit please contact me via PM only.

While we're at it SKB is looking for a graphic designer for a new set of icons for acstats.
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 13, 03:15PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: As title mention a confirmed website designer is wanted for a project related to AssaultCube.

What do you mean by confirmed?

What exactly does the work of said website designer entail?
Thanks given by:
If there would be people willing to do achievement icons I would like to bring the graphics "spec" to your attention. Do note I would need SVG, not raster graphics.
Thanks given by:
Im a website developer. I have very extensive knowledge of creating a website. Also the wakawaka website is quite simple.
www.kryptonstructure.com
www.al-hidaayah.org
http://www.panacheilkley.co.uk/
Thanks given by:
Right, I was expecting useless/trolls post, don't bother folks they'll be deleted
Thanks given by:
SKB I've done my share of web development/design. I rather enjoy working with vector graphics so I would be pleased to give your project a shot.

I have a rather meager (free and outdated lol) portfolio here if you want to see a little bit of what I have done, though I lack a section for icons specifically.

I consider myself to be proficient with both fields though I don't advertise myself as I am building capital to more efficiently operate such a business. I didn't even make my portfolio so I apologize if it glitches to hell.

Edit: Made "Aim Bot" at least for fun. I'm not as good as I used to be I guess. This is just a raster preview of the unearned version. The left one is 48px x 48px. I think I put the glow in the preview to stand out on the forum skin but the buttons already stood out lolololol.

[Image: aimbot.png]
Thanks given by:
to complete the request: resolution of screen pls
Thanks given by:
I don't know to whom your post is referring to or its relevance but I use good ol' 1024 x 768.

Append: The project specs page contains the phrase "which would show witch" lolololol.
Thanks given by:
If it's related to the website designer we are looking for contact Buckz or myself via PM only.

If it's for SKB you can carry on here.
Thanks given by:
Some feedback would be nice.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 13, 09:50AM)Alien Wrote: to complete the request: resolution of screen pls
I assume you're talking about webdev. Who on earth does webdev for a specific resolution?

(12 Feb 13, 10:58AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: The project specs page contains the phrase "which would show witch" lolololol.
She sells sea shells by the sea shore. Will fix that during spec update this weekend.

(13 Feb 13, 11:54PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Some feedback would be nice.
See PM.
Thanks given by:
PM to SKB
Thanks given by:
SKB Wrote:Who on earth does webdev for a specific resolution?

Almost every competent web developer considers the current popular resolutions. More people than you'd think browse on devices with smaller resolutions/mobile devices. Maybe not designing specifically for, but making sure the width specifically looks alright on smaller resolutions and/or doesn't require horizontal scrolling is a good idea practiced often. For example, I have made my websites in a way that the width does not exceed 800px, though I may soon step it up to a more standard 1024px.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 13, 12:02AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote:
SKB Wrote:Who on earth does webdev for a specific resolution?

Almost every competent web developer considers the current popular resolutions. More people than you'd think browse on devices with smaller resolutions/mobile devices. Maybe not designing specifically for, but making sure the width specifically looks alright on smaller resolutions and/or doesn't require horizontal scrolling is a good idea practiced often. For example, I have made my websites in a way that the width does not exceed 800px, though I may soon step it up to a more standard 1024px.
Keep it 800px - it's most android phones held horizontally. Don't know iPhone resolution though :?
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 13, 10:16AM)SKB Wrote: Keep it 800px - it's most android phones held horizontally. Don't know iPhone resolution though :?

Are you speaking about Cleaner's site? Cause I'm just making icons, right?
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 13, 11:13AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote:
(15 Feb 13, 10:16AM)SKB Wrote: Keep it 800px - it's most android phones held horizontally. Don't know iPhone resolution though :?

Are you speaking about Cleaner's site? Cause I'm just making icons, right?
No I was talking about your sites you were referring to.
Thanks given by:
Oh I see, in regards to my idea of increasing my range soon. Okay thanks for the advice.
Thanks given by:
So I'm guessing the web design was for Akimbo?
Thanks given by:
Yes.

And as you noticed, we didn't get anyone :P
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 13, 07:38PM)Luc@s Wrote: Yes.

I would like to help with anything (if u think I can help - gimp & inkscape), but cannot be responsible for complete visual component of the site ;)
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 13, 07:38PM)Luc@s Wrote: Yes.

hmm already thought akimbo looked familiar :D
Thanks given by: