sufficient
Thanks given by:
There's already a pope telling us that without doing anything (or at least there was). No need for more.
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 13, 04:02PM)Andrez Wrote: There's already a pope telling us that without doing anything (or at least there was). No need for more.
Religion is not the issue here. This is not allowed.
Choose help or not.
But one way or another I realize that you became aware. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 13, 04:32PM)1Cap Wrote: Choose help or not.

how are you helping with posting a video?
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 13, 04:32PM)1Cap Wrote: Religion is not the issue here. This is not allowed.
Choose help or not.
But one way or another I realize that you became aware. Thank you.
It's not about religion, it's about showing how merciful you can be to others. Instead of this thread you should silently go in those places and deliver food. This is the most useless thing. Also:
(14 Feb 13, 04:53PM)Marti Wrote: how are you helping with posting a video?
Thanks given by:
haters gonna hate. thx for share btw
Thanks given by:
I guess people don't understand raising awareness can help the problem through indirect means. That's like asking how all those "save the children" or "save the animals" commercials help.
Thanks given by:
My choices are made about what I know. As I told I can choose to participate or not.
I analyzed, helped and now I'm sharing.
At the moment I can not go there to help. I've done similar things in the past. Today I am out of time for that.
But over the internet I can help. And I did it.
Also I made sure that, in fact, the resources are reaching the people who need it.
Thank you.
Thanks given by:
Their government is so greedy.....
Personally, I would start walking, swimming, hitching, floating, flying or traveling by any other possible means till I ended up somewhere that didn't suck.
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 13, 11:51PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I guess people don't understand raising awareness can help the problem through indirect means. That's like asking how all those "save the children" or "save the animals" commercials help.

just like all the 'LIKE THIS IF U ARE AGAINST CHILDLABOUR' posts on facebook.

Those commercials where they ask you to donate money arent helping. They send the money to those countries and the government there is like : ohey free money. And then they buy a big house with a giant pool and 7 bodyguards in a safe place/country.

the only way to help those ppl is to really go there

[Image: oWCpHSP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Understand: I do not want to be offensive.
First: 9GAG is a simplistic and cheap comedy site.
Second: What is the true information? The saying that real or what is says it is not real? The source is important.
What is we can not use that as an excuse to do nothing.
Reread my previous comments.
Thank you.
Now I'll take a little water. SeeU
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 13, 07:34PM)1Cap Wrote: Understand: I do not want to be offensive.
First: 9GAG is a simplistic and cheap comedy site.

i know u dont want to be offensive, i just think its not really helping to post some vids here about how tough life is in w/e country, as it isnt helping them at all when u post these videos.

and still i think this one was quite funny, idc where its from.
Thanks given by: