Who is the dominator?
I have been asked who the dominator is. It seems some players of AC are unfamiliar with the concept and furthermore are not fulfilling their duty of celebrating the dominator after a match. (eg. pouring compliments on the dominator, or singing any song by Susan Boyle)

In short the dominator is the individual outstanding player of a match of assaultcube.

Who that is is calculated differently depending on the type of game. In a CTF, HTF, KTF or TKTF match, the dominator is always the player who scores the most flags, regardless of other stats. In the case of a tie, the dominator is the one with the highest overall score. The dominator does not have to be from the winning team. In fact, if the dominator is on the losing team it speaks more of his extreme prowess and he can be considerd an uber-dominator

In a DM, TDM, LSS, OSOK, TOSOK match the dominator is simply the player with the highest score. He does not have to be from the winning team.

Dominators, I hope this answers all your questions. If you have more you can ask. Now go forth and dominate...
Thanks given by:
pantera - domination
Thanks given by:
yea Ive seen you spamming on ladder and not a single time my name :/
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 12:08AM)uniJ00$ Wrote: [...]

Don't you mean MVP?
Isn't this common sense?
._.;
Thanks given by:
Yeah, dominator sounds so sadomaso-ish, looks the same as 'master'...
Thanks given by:
Not liking the whole best player rather than best team. Team modes should be played to help the team win, not to be the "dominator".
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 01:20AM)titiPT Wrote: pantera - domination
Thanks given by:
Yep, RR is right. Unfortunately, this can be an entirely foreign concept to pub-players.
Thanks given by:
U misspelled dominator, it shouldve been Martinator.
Thanks given by:
^^ Looks like somebody hasn't dominated in a while... :)
Thanks given by:
i am the dominator i mean wot
Thanks given by:
Dominate in my ass. Oh, wrong thread.
Thanks given by:
my domination extends past AC and right on into real life... whatever that is.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 05:03PM)Marti Wrote: U misspelled dominator, it shouldve been Martinator.

Indeed I saw u on this ladder here, and well... I was at least dominator once or twice.

Don't really understand the point of this though
Thanks given by:
If you spank it, they will dominate.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 13, 01:42AM)MorganKell Wrote: If you spank it, they will dominate.

see subsection A.80085 to determine proper spanking target. don't forget to flap your arms.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 04:23AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Not liking the whole best player rather than best team. Team modes should be played to help the team win, not to be the "dominator".
This^. The motivation you describe, uni, is similar to the one behind the concept of "ratio whoring" (although in your case it's about flags rather than frags).
Thanks given by:
I always ratio whore flags because ya see... if I have more and more flags, my TEAM has more and more flags. Sure I'll help out on other flagger's runs and I'll cover shimmies when I need to but dayum. I always play for myself. Because if I win, then the team wins. Thankfully myself considers itself a success by winning. In order for that to happen teamwork must be applied in team modes. Ty come again.

^------ The Dominator btw
Thanks given by:
MK is a huge dominator.
Thanks given by: