Super Bowl
Who watched it?

Kind of sucked to have the biggest game of the biggest sport have a 35 minute blackout, then have the game determined by missed calls of holding & roughing the passer on the same play.
Congrats Ravens fans.
Calling it, San Francisco riots tonight.
Thanks given by:
At halftime it seemed like the game was over.

The 49ers really put it together well, that was quite impressive.

In the end though, the Ravens got it back together in the nick of time. Thankfully.

Beyonce FTW.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 05:01AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Beyonce FTW.(but not her music)

F1
Thanks given by:
i was raving since the start, but i was bored of watching it when 49ers were getting destroyed 28-6.

it made the game exciting, and i think the 49ers should be proud for a great effort.

props to ray lewis. sick retiring present
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 04:55AM)Nightmare Wrote: the biggest sport
Thanks given by:
Uhhh what?

i only saw this:
[Image: showbiz-beyonce-super-bowl-half-time-show-6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Definitely not the biggest sport but the halftime show was nice :)
Thanks given by:
I meant biggest in the U.S.
The world seems to watch the final games a lot more for our football though. Stats quickly researched, correct if wrong.
Viewers of World Cup 2010 Final Match = 8.8 Million
Super Bowl 2013 = 110+ million

Apparently the world likes to watch action packed gameplay.

Negatives from the game: Terrible miscall changed result, blackout, fighting when millions of kids are watching their role models play, godaddy commercial was disgusting, most commercials sucked except Doritos.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 08:01PM)Nightmare Wrote: Viewers of World Cup 2010 Final Match = 8.8 Million

That stat definitely can't be true, but you have a UK american football fan here. I stayed up till 4am to watch the 3rd and 4th quarters because of the power outage. :/
Thanks given by:
in holland 12 million people watched the worldcup2010 final lol

Fckin spain :@
Thanks given by:
619.7 million viewed 20 consecutive minutes or more of the 2010 World cup final.
909.6 million viewed at least 1 minute or more of the 2010 world cup final.
2.2 billion viewed at least 20 consecutive minutes of the World cup.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 10:39PM)C4rma Wrote: 619.7 million viewed 20 consecutive minutes or more of the 2010 World cup final.
909.6 million viewed at least 1 minute or more of the 2010 world cup final.
2.2 billion viewed at least 20 consecutive minutes of the World cup.

Fck the SupahBowl!!

Football!!!!¡!!!!
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 08:01PM)Nightmare Wrote: Apparently the world likes to watch action packed gameplay.
It's a fact that the ball in american football is only actually in play for 11 minutes :)
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 04:55AM)Nightmare Wrote: the biggest sport

Sike! That's the WRONG football!

[Image: tumblr_mf7pnlbY0m1s0hnxko1_500.gif]

\:D
Thanks given by:
i love to derail threads.
Thanks given by:
My city.
Thanks given by:
Just for scientific research, let's take a look at these two sports and what their injuries look like.

Thanks given by:

Anyway, everyone knows rugby is the most rough, violent, and "action-packed" sport there is.
Thanks given by:
I'd rather have my foot turn than my back snap in half, just saying.
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 13, 02:19AM)Nightmare Wrote: ...
Thanks given by:
Excuse my language but how the fuck could that man walk after what happened?
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 13, 08:01PM)Nightmare Wrote: godaddy commercial was disgusting, most commercials sucked except Doritos.
The trick about advertising is the target audience. I haven't seen the ads (probably will later), but the Doritos ad was probably the only one aimed at you (knowing the amount of money spent on these ads).
Thanks given by:
you see AFL is the roughtest sport. all you foreign pussyoles watch your NFL and rugby. Have you ever noticed they all have their little female helmets and armour?

now that is some real shit, that guy got back up and played the last quarter aswell.
Thanks given by:
Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer (especially in countries where another sport is commonly referred to as "football"), is a sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. The main goal is to kick the ball past the opposing team's goalkeeper and between the goalposts to score a goal.

If you wanna see impressive injuries maybe you are looking for another sport...
Also on your video it is the italian team training so it doesn't count :p
Thanks given by:
AFL is cool. Watched the final last season :) some epic non-pussy action

Btw xenon, they dont use helmets/armour in rugby, only in American Pussyball :p
Thanks given by:
I hate to break it to ya [Image: 28426.jpg] but worst injuries does not mean best sport.
I've given watching Gridiron a go, although I didn't watch the Superbowl and we have one word that sums up the quality of entertainment concisely over here and that word is: Now if you want some real entertainment...
Thanks given by:
American football is overpaid, underwhelming idiots standing huddled or hunched for the majority of a game. Occasionally a dude gets hit hard. Soccer is also underwhelming. Hockey and basketball are two of the few sports with extreme simultaneous demand. I maintain that drum corps is the most physically and mentally challenging "sport" there is.
Thanks given by:
It's like fighting is not encouraged but they don't mind if it happens. They should just join mixed martial arts if they want to trade blows that often.
Thanks given by:
Waffles with hockey ya mean ice hockey right?
Thanks given by:
diving and match fixing is killing football, real men stick to the E-Sports
Thanks given by: