What Dev's are doing?
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to make the best out of a bad situation. I don't need to hear crap from a bunch of hippie freaks living in denial! Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Thanks given by:
Go home Edward, your drunk!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
kill urself 1cap you idiot
Thanks given by:
1cap for el presidente
Thanks given by:
We don't need that sort of attitude around here, now you're all going to shift a gear down and and stop acting like spoiled kids.
For what we care you can carry this rage/flame campaign out via your respective message boxes.
Thanks given by:
1v1?
Thanks given by:
Bullsh... Do not criticize what you do not understand.
This video is very good and explains the difficulties of being a programmer.
I follow and like a lot of these guys in videoblog.
This is offtopic, and other fun things.
Do not be negative.
As much as you guys strive to depreciate some people, intelligent people understand that we need to think outside the box.
Moreover, "the kid" is one who complains without arguments.
Rage/flame- good try. You are completely wrong and that your comment is ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 13, 06:28PM)1Cap Wrote: Do not criticize what you do not understand.
i sometimes wonder if you even understand english.

(03 Feb 13, 06:28PM)1Cap Wrote: and other fun things.

this isnt funny at all.

(03 Feb 13, 06:28PM)1Cap Wrote: Do not be negative.
i can be negative if i want to.
Thanks given by:
Yes, the language is a barrier for me.
Frankly I think the work of DEVS very exhausting. I do not know how they manage to continue developing the game even with these scripts and cheaters ...
Many criticisms of the game, which it has worsened since the last version ...
Continue working even see the point in the game came ... Clans that were important to the game now finished or turned into a bunch of players with dubious behavior.
Edit: Creating criteria for developing maps but having to let go the criative and do just the technics. The technique is a limiter.
I think whoever is complaining, in fact, does not accept the changes.
The game has changed and will change more.
Maybe it's time to change the name of the game again.
I'm not talking negativiamente, but:
If you program for the game and get nothing for it, this is because you like.
If you were paid to do the game you would have to answer the players, necessarily.
The tendency to do things because we like it: do it the way we want.
Alright. but this is not the idea of ​​"free."
But really, it's hard to program and spends a lot of time. However, if you like, is a pleasure that can be for free.
* Do not be offtopic.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 13, 08:36PM)1Cap Wrote: If you program for the game and get nothing for it, this is because you like.
If you were paid to do the game you would have to answer the players, necessarily.

Agreed.
Thanks given by:
You all still get to play AC don't you? Yeah nuff said. Be happy with what you have, and start shit only when you got the cred to back it up.
Thanks given by:
Too logical for some people around here Morgan.

I blame the parents, they've done a great job of raising ungrateful, disrespectful, self-entitled brats.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 13, 08:44AM)MorganKell Wrote: You all still get to play AC don't you? Yeah nuff said. Be happy with what you have, and start shit only when you got the cred to back it up.
Amen.
Thanks given by:
I don't understand why everyone is so angry in this thread. 1cap posted interesting videos and Xenon just told him to kill himself. Great videos, 1cap :)
Thanks given by: