And another...
[Image: Bmi30chart.png]
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 13, 05:48PM)Marti Wrote:
(03 Jan 13, 05:29PM)Waffles Wrote: I DO support the banning of french cheeses, god forbid this country gets fat.

how about McDonalds 'nd stuff?

oh wait, that doesn't make you fat

But only if you eat it. I could have a missile silo in my back garden, and decide to nuke... Guyana? Yeah why not Guyana. I could do that without a missile. The fact I've got a missile, or an AR-15 or a Triple Deluxe Cheeseburgerâ„¢ at hand to do what I want with isn't the problem; I'd be the problem. Duh. #MRA (McDonaldsRestaurantAssociation)

More seriously, for anyone who hasn't seen it: How to dig yourself into a hole for dummies http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwkk7e_...rview_news
Thanks given by:
What good would banning firearms in a country like the United States be?

There are millions of guns here already, banning them now would only increase the amount of illegally obtained guns. (e.g. black market sales/thefts) Where there is a demand there will be a supply. It would be an open invitation for organized crime to step in and take over the distribution of firearms.

Sure it would make the process of obtaining a firearm more difficult for people who intend to misuse them, but thats about it. Seems like people tend to forget that guns are not the only tool that can be used to kill another human. Banning firearms would not put an end to these types of tragedies, people would just find other tools to use. (explosives/poisions/etc.)

Instead of banning firearms we should ban people with low IQs from reproducing.

Debating gun laws on a FPS forum. Wat?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 03:45PM)Bukz Wrote: Instead of banning firearms we should ban people with low IQs from reproducing.

Debating gun laws on a FPS forum. Wat?

F1

IKR?
Thanks given by: