Yet another shooting
Another shooting has happened, and this time it was near the empire state building.
http://www.northjersey.com/news/ny_metro...lding.html
Thanks given by:
I think I'll just remove what I had previously. It came out funny.

This is a pretty terrible incident.
Is there much known about the shooter? Was their mental state particularly intact?
Thanks given by:
In other news, Anders Breivik (the infamous planner of the Norway bombing and shooting) was found to be sane, and sentenced to 21 years.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 12, 04:30PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: In other news, Anders Breivik (the infamous planner of the Norway bombing and shooting) was found to be sane, and sentenced to 21 years.

they can add an extra 5 years when they think he is still a danger to society, and after those 5 years again and again and again..

hope he's locked up forever
Thanks given by:
Guy lost his job and went crazy like the movie 'Falling Down'.
Ban Guns. <3
Thanks given by:
So many people just going postal! Its scary.
Thanks given by:
dont care :( I know I should but to be honest I cant ...
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 12, 05:42PM)Nightmare Wrote: Ban Guns. <3

You crazy? If everyone had guns on them, like sensible Americans, there'd have been no problem.
Thanks given by:
What the fuck? All of the people wounded were wounded by police? http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/justice/ne...-shooting/
Thanks given by:
Wow.
NYPD's done a load of regrettable shit really.
Thanks given by:
Dont forget the guy still killed someone
Thanks given by:
If only those bystanders had guns to defend themselves.
Thanks given by:
If they had guns, they would all be dead, not wounded. And if they lived, they would probably have killed the cop, therefore they would have been in prison. The cops weren't trying to hit the bystanders, but they somehow got hit.
Thanks given by:
Mael was being sarcastic JK.
Thanks given by:
All that training being put to use.
Thanks given by: