Illuminati
Illuminati thread.. Oh god why..
Thanks given by:
lol wth is this bug? First post FTW (I didn't start this topic)
Thanks given by:

Here is a Video I made, I thought it was quite Interesting that a Card game made by Steve Jackson back in 1995 showed Future Events, could this be their plans? What are your Opinions on this?
Thanks given by:
That's all the evidence I need.
Thanks given by:
That's quite interesting, even more the last one.
Thanks given by:
And if you are wondering what the Illuminati is, it's just the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry and Above.
Thanks given by:
Those are the ones Homer Simpson lead?
Thanks given by:
The minutes in all of out post times are evenly divisible by 3... I suppose I should say minutes mod 3 == 0.

Thanks given by:
First: I dont want to see the rest of that deck.
Second: Who are you? I dont want to have acquittance with a person who clearly states that he HACKS, for me, that is worse than new world order! (Irony, hope you understand).
Third: That aside, thanks for pointing it out.
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 12, 12:39AM)Mael Wrote: The minutes in all of out post times are evenly divisible by 3... I suppose I should say minutes mod 3 == 0.

HL3 COMFIRMED!
Thanks given by:
Close this thread, you are disgrace for science and for Adam Weishaupt. Hail science!
Thanks given by:
Their hideout is in Italy, ALL ITALIANS ARE ILLUMINATI!

(I'll probably get killed now)
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 12, 10:27AM)Marti Wrote: Their hideout is in Italy, ALL ITALIANS ARE ILLUMINATI!

The Matarese Conspiracy! For our circle! Now u die!
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 12, 10:27AM)Marti Wrote: Their hideout is in Italy, ALL ITALIANS ARE ILLUMINATI!

Angels and demons is bullshit. Bernini wasn't a follower.
Thanks given by:
Italianatis.

Also, sniperz what the fuck, hack more?

52%3 == 0
Thanks given by:
There's nothing like that, it's everything bullshit. Get far from this, play AC instead.
Thanks given by:
sniperz is an Illuminati. gj
Thanks given by:
Everything is Fake
Thanks given by:
Was waiting for you to come^.
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 12, 05:41PM)Bullpup Wrote: Everything is Fake

Jews.
Thanks given by:
inB42PacIsAliveInCuba..
Thanks given by:
Everyone saw 'Pac at coachella.

And everyone knows that 12 Jew bankers rule the world. Not the illuminati.
Thanks given by:
Conspiracy theories are a highly effective way of distracting people from the very obvious. They can be interesting though. I really enjoyed the first book in Shea & Wilson's Illuminatus trilogy. Lost interest half way through the second book.

Anyone notice 'Illuminati' isn't in the spell checker? Hmm, highly suspicious... :P
Thanks given by:
And did anyone notice that there is 3 i in Illuminati, and that 3 is satan's number divided by 2 ?
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5754.html

I guess the illuminati killed of Aldrin to prevent him blabbing about the alien life on the moon. :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 12, 11:05PM)Mystered Wrote: And did anyone notice that there is 3 i in Illuminati, and that 3 is satan's number divided by 2 ?
Didn't know 666/2 was 3. Also did you notice that sq root of 443,556 is also Satan's number D: we're fucked
Thanks given by: