AC New Release - Troll Article
[Image: 5a881abe92e64985bfb6f00.png]

Sorry for the ugly format and crazy spacing for some words.
Thanks given by:
lmao...
/ontopic about time I say!
good work!
Thanks given by:
Quote:Servers now have a max number of 8 slots.

Hahaha oh boy. There was discussion of 12 slot servers. I supported it at first but changed my mind and I think 16 is the new value.
Thanks given by:
I stopped reading when kickback was removed.
Thanks given by:
In that case you should have stopped at the first sentence.
Thanks given by:
Haha, nice job Nightmare ;)
Thanks given by:
Very witty and all but I do hate the part about 'noob maps' never being seen again. If they're so bad, why does everyone like them apart from the forum dweller scene (apart from me)? I know AC markets itself as a realistic fps but if douze and the mystical floating thing, twin towers, @camper maps and GEMAs are part of the staple diet of the average non-forum-dwelling AC'er who is the real heart and soul of this game then everyone should accept that the existence of said maps is as vital a factor in AssaultCube's popularity as the fact that ac_[insertshortandtothepointname] exists and maybe not see that as a bad thing.

But, I know this is just a troll thread and those maps won't ever be gone. Even if the restrictions got really strict, 'noob maps' will not disappear, because that's just what the people who play this game want to play.
Thanks given by:
Revolutionary!

(and very humorous).

I don't agree with everything in the article, but if all those radical changes were made right now, what the hell, I might like it. I just wished something, ANYTHING, would be done to AC right now >.>

Nice work, Nightmare.
Thanks given by:
^So true, as the article XDDD (jk)
Thanks given by:
<3

I do believe jamz should start giving out tasks to certain devs, you do weapon balance, you fix this, you fix that, for the major problems. But can't tell him how to do his job. :3

The article is probably the opposite of what will happen. We could wake up in a year to a new release, where 'speedhax while mapping' is the coolest new thing. 2 years to patch game ruining bugs like hitreg. :p
Thanks given by:
I made a thread before asking for comments from the devs about what's going on, and none of them replied, so I'm going to assume that development for AC is dead. Get used to 1.1.0.4*.

*trying to provoke the devs for a comment \:D
Thanks given by:
And now all devs get angry and tomorrow they will release the version how you described it. :P
Thanks given by:
dafuq i just read
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 12, 07:18PM)Alien Wrote: And now all devs get angry and tomorrow they will release the version how you described it. :P

I wish <3
Thanks given by:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/actionga...2012-08-06
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 12, 08:58PM)Lantry Wrote: http://sourceforge.net/projects/actionga...2012-08-06
In laymans terms? please?
Thanks given by:
lol

sos

sol
Thanks given by:
Just to troll you I should have released it today :D
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 12, 09:46PM)ärkefiende Wrote: Just to troll you I should have released it today :D

Please troll <3
Thanks given by: