Poll: Who is more annoying?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Link]
44.44%
12 44.44%
Jg99
55.56%
15 55.56%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who's more annoying?
Well, Jg called me annoying and claims that everyone thinks so, so I wanna see what you guys think.
Thanks given by:
This poll pushed you ahead.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 08:44PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: This poll pushed you ahead.
Just trying to see what the community thinks. :P
Thanks given by:
The poll should be multiple choice.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 09:28PM)Misty Wrote: The poll should be multiple choice.
I concur.
Thanks given by:
I voted Link because ey, Jg99 is annoying but at least he isn't an attention whore.
edit: ok, he is, but not enough to create a thread such as this one
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 09:36PM)titiPT Wrote: I voted Link because ey, Jg99 is annoying but at least he isn't an attention whore.
edit: ok, he is, but not enough to create a thread such as this one
Me no attention whore me only vant to play le ac
EDIT: and be with le community
EDIT2: I haz less threads than jg
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 09:36PM)titiPT Wrote: Jg99 is annoying but at least he isn't an attention whore.

Your vision is blocked by a silver cloud.
Thanks given by:
Both. You are both more annoying.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 09:41PM)Mael Wrote: Both. You are both more annoying.
dem lies
Thanks given by:
Niether of you have pissed me off personally.
I have no issues.
Thanks given by:
I voted for the one that kept the vote even
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 10:02PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I voted for the one that kept the vote even
xray pls
Thanks given by:
I voted for James, but not because he is annoying (or exceedingly so), but cause I love you, Link (no homo).
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 10:24PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I voted for James, but not because he is annoying (or exceedingly so), but cause I love you, Link (no homo).
<3
Thanks given by:
Both the same person secretly.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 10:39PM)Nightmare Wrote: Both the same person secretly.
wat
Thanks given by:

Reminds me of a guy from the GameFaqs forums a few years ago. Before Halo 3 was released players often speculated what kind of weapons, vehicles, etc. would be included. There were threads where players came up with lists of features they wanted.

One user in particular had an idea for a massive vehicle named after an African or Australian animal. Can't remember what it was, "emu" maybe? It was something really lame like that. I think he made comments about his vehicle resembling a walker from Star Wars. It would carry loads of soldiers and equipment.

He thought it was the coolest idea and couldn't fathom why such a vehicle shouldn't be included. Everyone else constantly gave him shit for it. It was a fucking stupid idea.

For weeks this went on, nobody liked the idea. One day a new user showed up and began agreeing with the guy. They were the only two people on the forum that liked the idea and it was frequently suggested that they were the same person. Same writing style, same affinity for this stupid vehicle. Someone even thought it would be funny to look up both users' ips and photoshop an image to make it look like they had the same ip and therefore they must be the same person. This perpetuated the belief that they were one person. To this day I have no idea.

Some time later I think an issue of some gamer magazine was leaked by a user on the forum. He posted images of the magazine taken with a camera. Low and behold one of the images was of an enormous, never-before-seen vehicle called the "elephant".

Everyone lost their fucking minds when they saw a huge, equipment/personnel-carrying vehicle named after an animal was going to be included. The similarities between this "elephant" and the "emu" were too much to handle. Nobody could believe it.

That's what I thought of when I saw you suggest they were the same person.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 11:18PM)Mael Wrote: good story
lolwat
Thanks given by:
I really don't understand whether this poll is intended to prove something or if it's just for the hell of it.

If it's the latter, it's stupid. If it's the former, it's really stupid.
Thanks given by:
I voted for James because I love you, Link (homo).
Thanks given by:
I'm not in the list?
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 11:18PM)Mael Wrote:
Funneh story

Lol, a DEV with a forum account, and his trusty assistant.
Thanks given by:
You're both annoying, Link exceedingly less so, at least your posts are someone spelling and grammar mistake deficient
Thanks given by:
Some of your post make me laugh but as ShadowFlameZ said:
(12 Jul 12, 08:44PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: This poll pushed you ahead.
You got my vote...

(12 Jul 12, 09:38PM)Link Wrote: EDIT2: I haz less threads than jg
I like trolling too but I am bad at it. Keep training.

(12 Jul 12, 11:18PM)Mael Wrote: lolololol
I read it until the end and then I realized I didnt care ...
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 12:55AM)Edward Wrote: I read it until the end and then I realized I didnt care ...
lol
EDIT: Based on Wolf's post...
Thanks given by:
Edward Wrote:
(12 Jul 12, 11:18PM)Mael Wrote: lolololol
I read it until the end and then I realized I didnt care ...
Woah, woah, woah, we got a badass.
Thanks given by:
looks like jg is finally winning something!
Thanks given by:
to #M|A#Wolf, Cemer, DES|Anderson, Jack, Link, macm, Mai Mee Tur, Mr.OpTic, Nightmare, paulmuaddibKA, Ronald_Reagan, Snoosnoo, Z3R0: I am not nearly as annoying as link, he spams me on irc and on facebook till i blocked him there
Thanks given by:
both are just as bad
Thanks given by: